She was beautiful, but the first thing that struck me was that she didn't look like Axl's type. I watched her b-line for Axl's room, and on her way in, she dropped a pair of black lace panties in the hallway.

I thought about bringing them to her, but it would be a little creepy, so I just left them there. 

Lord she was gorgeous.

______________________________________________________________________________

Anastasia

I ran to Axl's room to wake him up. It was getting late in the afternoon, and I had to be home eventually. In fact, I had to call my dad and tell him I was alright. He'd be worried that I didn't come home last night.

I jumped on the bed over and over, being careful to not kill Axl in the processs. 

"Axl, get the hell up!" I jumped up and down.

"What the fuck Anastasia? Why do you have to be such a pain in the ass?" he groaned, putting a pillow over his head.

"Come on, Ax. It's already 1 O' clock. Your sleeping the day away!" I complained, tossing a pillow at his head.

"Really, Ana. I have nothing better to do today." he covered up a little more.

I grinned. "Yeah you do! Hanging out with me!" I said, and Axl sighed.

 "I knew once you moved to L.A I wouldn't be able to get rid of you. Come here, dumb bitch." he said, grabbing my leg and pulling me down onto the bed. 

"Asshole!" I screamed. 

He grabbed my arms and I kicked him in the ribs. "Fuck, Ana!" he screamed, wincing. I tried to get away, but he grabbed my shirt and pulled me back down. This time, I had no chance. 

He pinned me down and laid on top of me so my front was to his back. "Now shut the hell up and go back to sleep." he said, closing his eyes once more.

"Get off of me you dick." I bitched.

"It depends, are you gonna leave me alone?" he shot back.

"If it means you'll get the hell off of me, then yes!" I gave in, gasping for air.

He let me up, and I headed for the living room. I hoped Slash was awake now, because I didn't want to be the one to wake him up.

When I got to the living room, Slash was no where to be found, however, someone else replaced him.

"Hey" he said, cool as ice. His blonde hair hung in his eyes, and he pushed it out of his face. 

"Hey, I'm Ana." I offered him my hand and he took it, kissing it. Very flattery.

"I'm Steven, but they call me popcorn." his face blushed a light red. "You must be Axl's girl." 

I tried to hold back my laughter but failed miserably. "Hell fucking no!" I cackled.

"We're friends. We grew up together. Izzy lived in town, Axl and I were neighbors. What do you play in the band?" I questioned.

"Drums." He smiled. "You should come check us out sometime." 

The next thing I knew, a tall blonde walked past us and into the kitchen. His hair was a mess and he wore a pair of boxers, and that was it. He was good looking, but he didn't say a word to me.

"That's Duff, he plays bass. When he wakes up he'll be in a better mood. He's just hungover." Steven clarified, shrugging his shoulders.

Silence ensued, and I remembered I had to call my Dad.