Chapter 2: Onward to Ibani!

Hello again, everyone! ♥ Here is the second chapter to my new NaLu fan fiction!  Sorry if it's a little short...I was a little short on inspiration myself. |D  I hope you enjoy it anyways, ne?  I dedicate this chapter to Celine_Fullbuster!  She's got great stories, so go fan her!  She's also really nice. c:  Well...I hope you all enjoy this chapter, and feedback is very much appreciated~!  Until next time!

{ яу-¢нαи | тнє иαℓυ ωяιтєя }

======================================================================

"Yosh!  I'm so excited!"  Natsu exclaimed, pumping his fist.

"Aye!"  Happy exclaimed, flying in fancy circles around him.

Lucy looked over at Wendy.  "You must be excited too, Wendy.  You've finally gotten a trail on Grandine as well!"

Wendy nodded cutely.  "Yep!  But it's all because of you, Lucy!"

"Oi!  We should re-name this team Team Lucy!"  Natsu exclaimed, grinning like a mad-man.  "I think she deserves it!"

"Ah.  Lucy's worked hard, and now she's carrying the lead you two need for Igneel and Grandine."  Erza replied, smiling.

Lucy smiled, though she looked slightly uncomfortable.  "No, it wasn't me.  Rose was the one who told me; so we should be thanking her."

Natsu put his hands on his hips.  "Nah, it's too late now!  We're called Team Lucy from now on, until we find Igneel!"

Lucy sweat-dropped.  "You don't give up, do you...?"

_________________________________________________________________________________

Natsu groaned.  "Do we have to take a train, Lu-shee?"

Lucy shook her head.  "What did you expect?  Natsu, the faster we get to Ibani the better, right?  So, a train is the fastest way there."

Natsu wobbled onto the steps to enter the train's hallway, walking like a noodle.  "But flying is even faster than riding a train!  Why can't we just fly?"

Carla shook her head, her arms cross as she appeared in the doorway next to Wendy.  "Really Natsu; not everyone can fly there."

Gray slammed his palm into his forehead.  "Idiot..."

The team sat down, Natsu next to Wendy and Gray next to Erza.  Lucy sat by herself in the section of seats next to them, with Happy and Carla in front of her in the other seat.

Suddenly piping up from his pout, Natsu looked at Wendy.  "I know!  Wendy, why don't you use your magic to fix my motion-sickness?!"

Erza was smiling slightly in amusement "You might as well wait, Natsu."

"What?  Why??"

"Remember?  If you use Wendy's magic too much it will eventually not work anymore."

Natsu sulked.  "Oh, yeah.  Right."

Lucy sweat-dropped again.  "Geez..."

Shortly after, the train sped on its way and Natsu got motion sickness as soon as it moved.  During the time they were riding on the train, Lucy kept staring out the window she was sitting in and having a haunted look in her eyes.

Carla turned to her.  "What is it, Lucy?"

Lucy looked over to her suddenly.  "Eh?  Oh, nothing Carla; I'm fine."

Shrugging, Carla let it go.

Lucy went from smiling uncomfortably to looking back out the window, her eyes growing distant again.  Erza was watching her, pausing from the movement of punching Natsu in the stomach.