Chapter 23

The thing I loved most about living in London was Christmas. It was so beautiful, the lights, the huge market, everyone went all out to make the best Christmases. 

It was especially beautiful this year since Niall was holding my gloved hand as we walked down the Frosty London streets.

"I love London at Christmas..." I sighed as we sat on a bench drinking hot coffee from Starbucks under the twinkling lights that were tied from tree to tree in a small park we had found.

"It is so beautiful isn't it?" Niall replied, grasping his coffee with two hands making me giggle at how funny he looked.

"What?!" he said even though he knew what. I punched his arm lightly and he pretended it really hurt, making me laugh. He was so perfect.

Niall had been back for a few days now, and we had been inseparable. It was though I couldn't get enough of him, like I was scared of him leaving me again.

"Jess, he isn't going anywhere!" Louis laughed as I came and sat on his lap when we were watching TV. I stuck my tongue out at him, and Niall just pulled me closer, loving the attention he was getting from me. I curled up to him in bed at night and slept so much more peacefully and I felt so warm and actually cared about. I loved him so much.

"Jess?" Niall said, waving his gloved hand in front of my face.

"Hmph? Sorry!" I said, chucking my Starbucks cup into a nearby bin.

"Come on Niall! I want to show you my favourite part!" I whined as he downed the last of his coffee. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the park and towards the place I loved so much, ever since I was a little kid. Hamleys. As we approached the large store, Niall laughed and shook his head.

"How did I know you would choose this place?" Niall asked as we entered the brightly coloured and busy store with toys flying above our heads and cheesy Christmas music being played everywhere.

"Niall come on!" I said as I pulled him to the escalator.

"Where do you want to go first?" he asked me. I grinned mischeiviously and I showed him the scooters and bikes and Nerf gun section downstairs.

"WHOA!" he said as we went to the Nerf area. He was in his element I could tell. The boys loved Nerf guns, they spent hours firing at each other with the complicated pieces of plastic and I knew he would love this.

We spent ages trying all the different guns and having fights with the assitant. We added 15 premium Nerf guns to the basket so we could all have a nerf fight when we got back.

Next we headed up the next two levels where the gadgets were. There were flying things and bouncing things and twirly things and all kind of things. We patiently watched the demonstrations done by the staff and it made me wish I had their jobs, playing with the amazing toys all day. We came up to a lady doing these colourful badges and Niall got her to do one with NESS in for both of us. I smiled and kissed him and the woman cooed and said how cute we were together. We visited the others floors in amazement and I persuaded Niall to get a build-a-bear as I was getting one. I made mine have black skinny jeans and a OneDirection shirt (AN don't know if these actually exist ;p) and mini converse. Niall got a green striped shirt an some denim cut offs. 

"Perfect!" I said as we made our way back downstairs to the tills where we payed for th Nerf guns and the bears and then we left, arm in arm.

"Jess, I think you are right, that is the best part about Christmas!" Niall agreed, squeezing my arm and swinging the shopping bag around.

"It was always my favourite part, but this year... meh!" I said.

"What is your favourite part about this Christmas?" he asked jokingly as if he didn't know.

"Being with you of course!" I grinned and he leaned down and kissed me and a drop of snow fell on my forehead.

"SNOW!" I squealed and we ran through the London streets, giggling, kissing, and singing crazily.

AN: I quite liked this chapter, its really cute! Who's shipping NESS? MEEE of course the 15 nerf guns= the five 1D boys and the girlfriends, and four 5sos members&casey! just in case you were wondering hahaaa

love you guys, fan, comment, vote, suggest ideas? thank youu :* :* :*

-jess xxxx