Chapter 13

Niall and I were inseparable (AN sorry for any spelling issues) from that day on. He came to my flat or I would hang at his with the boys. He often surprised me with a homemade dinner or flowers or cute little gifts and that just made me love him even more. Everytime I thought that I had to rewind my mind. Did I love Niall? I couldn't be sure and I didn't have any idea if he loved me back.

NIALLS POV:- 

Was it crazy to think I loved Jess after only two weeks of being together. Yes it definitely was. Was Jess crazy about me? She seemed pretty loved up with me when we went out. I hoped she liked me as much as I did as I was bloody crazy about her.

Maybe even in love with her.

JESS POV :- 

From: Niall <3 

Hey baby, i am picking you up at 7 and taking you out, wear something pretty formal? -Nialler xxx

I loved how he always put his name on the ends of texts despite me having him saved in my phone book. I ran to my room straight away to decide on something to wear. Eventually I went for a plain black dress that hugged me in all the right places. I had washed my hair that morning so I simply straightened it and clipped some pieces back to create a cute hairstyle. I applied quite heavy make up as it seemed pretty formal. 

I got my phone out and decided to text Soph&Casey.

To: Sophieee<3 and Caseeyyy<3 

Hey girlies want to meet up tomorrow? I have work tomorrow but we could go to dinner and you could sleepover? Never to old for them!;)Xx

From: Sophieee<3  

A girls night perfect! Text me details xx

From: Caseeyyy<3 

Sure monkey, let me know times etc!Xx

Perfect, but looking around the flat I saw that I needed to tidy up a bit!

NIALLS POV:- 

I had the perfect date planned for Jess. We were going to go eat dinner at the posh Italian place in the city centre then go to see TheLionKing musical. I really hoped she liked it as I heard her saying she was desperate to see it. The taxi dropped me off at her house and he said he would wait for me so I hopped to the front door to go get my beautiful girlfriend.

"Hey my lovely," I said and kissed her. 

"Hey Ni," she said and pulled me back for a proper kiss. 

"That's better!" She whispered and took my hand. 

"You look beautiful Jess!" I commented as we walked to the cab. 

"You don't clean up so bad yourself!" She teased and we jumped in the car and the guy took us to the instructions I had written down on a piece of paper.

JESS POV:- 

The restaurant was gorgeous but super expensive. 

"Niall you shouldn't have spent so much moneybon me!" I hissed over the menu. 

"Oh shut up about how much money I spend on you! Thats my problem not yours!" He replied, taking my hand in his. 

"You ought to stop treating me so lavishly!" I said softly. 

"I am treating you how you deserve to be treated!" He said dismisively and changed the subject. 

"When do you go back to uni?" He asked.  

"September fourteenth." I replied as I scanned the menu desperately as I saw the waiter come over. 

"Good evening," the stuck up waiter said. 

"Alright mate? Erm Jess what would you like?" Niall said. The comparison of their manners made me giggle. 

"Penne carbonara (AN idk if this is even a real italian dish!;p) please!" 

"Can I get the same?" Niall said, "oh and a bottle of your finest?" 

"Of course sir!" The waiter scurried through the busy restaurant and as soon as he was out of earshot Niall and I both spluttered with laughter. 

"How stuck up was he?!" I gasped. A middle aged couple stuck their noses up at us mocking him and Niall made a very rude gesture with his middle finger. 

"Niall!" I slapped him from across the table as he shrugged innocently then I couldn't help but laugh at him, even if he was being very rude.

The dinner went buy very smoothly after that. The food was delicious and I was disappointed when we had finished as it meant we had to leave each other. 

"Ready for the next surprise?" Niall said grinning as we walked out of the restaurant. 

"Niall-" i began. 

"Jess just let me treat you ok?" He said then grabbed my hand and pulled me along the street. 

"Niall where are we going?!" I shrieked as he pulled me faster. He wouldn't say a thing so I just followed him.

NIALLS POV:- 

She began complaining at the amount i spent on her again but I told her not to worry about it. Jess has been begging for me to tell her where we are going but I was keeping my lips zipped. 

She gasped with excitement when we walked into the foyer of the theatre. 

"Niall! Oh thankyou!" She squealed and hugged me. It took me all the power in my body to stop myself from kissing her iresistable lips.

The show was amazing, but I mainly watched Jess's face light up in wonder and amazement at the show which was spectacular. She was so perfect. 

"Niall that was amazing!" She breathed as we hopped into a cab. 

"Did you really like it?!" I said smiling and wrapping my arm around her. 

"I loved it! Did I mention you are the best boyfriend ever?!" Jess said. 

"Maybe, once or twice..." I teased and kissed her lips and she let my tongue in almost immediately. Her kisses were addictive and so sweet. 

"Stay tonight?" She said softly as we pulled apart our foreheads touching. 

"Anything for you..." I whispered and pulled her into my chest.

I loved Jess's flat it was so cute and messy unlike ours which was kept tidy by Eleanor and Sophie becoming our unofficial cleaners and tidiers. I tugged off my trousers and shirt and hopped into her bed as she changed with her back to me into a big Oasis tour t shirt and her underwear. I watched her intently as she sat down at her table and wiped off all her make up with some wipes. 

"You really don't need that make up Jess..." I said, breaking the companionable silence. 

"Shush youu..." She said then climbed into bed next to me and I pulled her into my chest. We both fell silent, and I felt Jess relax under my arms. I finally found some courage to say what I had kept to myself for so long. 

"Jess..." I whispered. 

"Hmm..." She mumbled sleepily, 

"I... I know this is crazy but, I think I love you..." I got no reply and i peered over her shoulder. She was fast asleep.

AN you may hate me for that last bit and im sorry but my fingers ache and you will see why i did that soon!

Jess xx