My Guilty Pleasure

AN: first story on wattpad, sorry if its not any good! enjoyyy. ps sorry for slow updates! and brace yourself for a fanfic overloaded with carroty-ness.... don't hate I wrote this ages ago!

I stepped out into the road, looking both ways and crossing safely. I angrily shook my head desperate to get that stupid Union Direction song, wait was it Union Direction? Oh yeah, One Direction song out of my head. A bad remake of Blondie's One Way or Another. According to Twitter they are about to start a huge worldwide tour. Big whoop. As I entered the comfortable warmth of Starbucks, where I worked, my co-worker Alison screamed.

"Oh my God Jess have you heard their new song? Oh the feels!" she screeched, grabbing hold of my shoulders and shaking me. I knew exactly who she was on about. Alison was a die-hard directioner, till the end.

"How could I not, its been on every single radio station and played in every single store ive been in this morning!" I groaned as I prised her off of me and reached for my apron on the hook.

"It's amazing isn't it? I mean the video! Zayn hugging that tree! I wet myself with laughter!" she exclaimed, arranging the muffins and cookies in a cute display.

"I would've watched it, but I have my YouTube filtered so I don't get tone-deaf frogs on my screen..." I muttered as I hopped behind the counter. Something I wasn't mean to do, but there was only me and Alison in the store seems as it hadn't opened yet.

"Do the honours then!" I said, pointing to the 'CLOSED' sign on the front door.

One bloody Direction. No doubt that I would hear all about them today...