Chapter 21

Time surprisingly flew by with Niall gone. Uni got a lot more serious and to be honest with Niall not around I found a lot more time to revise and do coursework, and with finals coming up next week, I felt prepared. Distance was good for a couple every once in a while, but it was even harder when your boyfriend was pictured with different girls everyday.

I tried not to let the magazine bother me, but since their tour was really becoming successful, the publicity became even more crazy which meant their photographs were everywhere. They were picture partying, meeting fans, playing football, relaxing... This made ignoring my heartbreak even harder, but I guess I had to get used to it, seems as it would be this way for a while.

Sometimes I thought I had seen him. As I cruised the aisles of Tesco, I would swear I saw him leaning into the freezer to get some ice cream, but as I rushed to go and talk to him, he would disappear and I realised I was imagining it.

"You are head over heels in love!" My Mom would say when I called her and told her. Everyone told me that. I just hoped Niall was infected with this love bug too, because I think my case is terminal.

AN sorry sort of a filler chapter, didnt really want to jump straight to it!

Please keep reading, voting, commenting love you all!

Jess xx