Chapter 2

A/N i absolutely love one direction in real life, but i just made her hate them as part of the storyline! dedication to my two cousins soph&case and they may be appearing later on! :-)

"Thank you. That is £2.37 change. Have a nice day!" I said. Last order of the day. Or so I thought. I untied my apron and was about to hang it up when the door opened again.

"Sorry we're-" I began but was interrupted by the most gorgeous Irish accent.

"Please? I'm bloody starving and Nando's is too far away-" I spun on my heel and ignored everything he was saying. I was lost in those beautiful blue eyes. 

"Hello?" he said, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Of course, just make it quick, it's been a long day..." I said. This gorgeous Irish boy, who's name I found out was Niall ended up buying three chocolate muffins, a rainbow cookie and an iced latte. He sat on one of the armchairs as I cleaned up around him.

"Why has it been a long day?" he mumbled as he stuffed his face full of chocolate sponge.

"My co-worker, who left a little while ago has been going crazy over this new song that came out today by the most irritating boy band!"

"I know right! I couldn't believe that they released WalksLikeRihanna on the same day as OneWayorAnother, how dare they!" Niall cursed.

"No! I mean OneWayorAnother, its the worst remake of that song I've ever heard. Those five idiot boys oh my God i can't even stand them!" I exclaimed. Niall fell silent. We steered off this subject and then it was time for me to lock up and him to leave.

"Thank you, for staying open for me..." he said as we stood a little too close for my liking at the shop entrance.

"No problem, thanks for listening to my moaning!" I replied and he laughed. His laugh though. Oh my gosh, he was so gorgeous, his beautiful hair, his stunning eyes, and his laugh just made me want to record it and put it on replay. 

"Erm... Argh do you think maybe... Well maybe I could get your number?" he asked, scratching the back of his head nervously. Aw. Sure, Niall was incredibly hot and yeah he was nice. Why couldn't I give him my number?

"Sure! Go ahead!" I handed him my phone and he handed me his. Same phones, white iPhones 4s's. 

"I'll text you Jess. Thank you!" he said, before walking away, hands in his pockets.

I made a new, gorgeous friend...