Chapter 11

We went back to the boys flat to order pizza. After each ordering our own pizzas, Niall took the phone into the other room then emerged a while later. 

"Where did you just go?" Harry asked. 

"Just a few side orders..." he replied dismissively then came and took a seat next to me, pulling me close to him. 

"Hey," I whispered to him and I leaned against his chest. 

"Hey yourself!" he said leaning in and kissing my nose. 

"EW! PDA alert guys..." Liam muttered beside us as we blushed.

The pizza arrived and it smelled heavenly. The guy disappeared from the door, but Niall still stood waiting for him. 

"Come on Niall, the food will get cold!" I said tugging on his arm. 

"I'll be right there, you guys start!" he said, then he leaned in and kissed me. It was meant to be a short kiss but it turned more heated, my hands tugging on his blonde hair, his massaging my back. 

"A-hemm..." someone cleared their throat. The pizza guy had watched us make out. Oh. 

"Cheers mate!" Niall said as he shut the door. 

Ten pizza boxes and eight small boxes were brought into the living room and placed on the coffee table. 

"Jeez Niall, I thought you said a FEW side orders!" Harry said as he saw the boxes put in front of him. 

"We'll never finish all this!" I cried looking around in amazement. 

"Jess has a point Niall!" Zayn chipped in. 

"You idiot!" Louis said flicking him on the side of the head. Niall's face fell immediately.  

"Aw Niall, don't be sad!" I said and flung my arms round him. His cute little face lit up immediately and he hugged me back. 

"It'll be no challenge to eat it!" Niall scoffed and he dug in straight away. Everyone sort of shrugged then began eating.

NIALLS POV:- 

I could show them, I could eat this. Jess woolfed her pizza down like a man and Louis and Zayn made some comment about her being the perfect girl for me.

They were right.

To cut a long story short, I finished the food, not even bloated. The girls jaws dropped but the boys just shook it off as they knew my eating habits were amazing. 

"What shall we do now?" I asked as we all sat after cleaning up. 

"I know!" Louis said sitting up and grinning evily, "Truth or dare..."

AN- ooh they kissed wit woo sorry this chapter sucked :/ trying to update lots for you ;;)(y)

jess xx