Chapter 8

I was nervous about meeting the rest of the boys. I had been open about my dislike for them, and I didn't know if Niall had told them about what I had said. The car ride was short and silent and soon Niall was lifting me out the seat and pulling me up the stairs. The door was unlocked so we opened the door to a modern flat that was quite tidy considering 5 boys lived here!

"Hey Niall how was your- OH SHE'S HERE!" a messy haired boy said. He was wearing a stripy top and had some carrots in his hand.

"Hello..." I said warily.

"Alright love? My name is Louis, nice to meet you! You can call me the swagmaster of doncaster if you like!" he replied.

"Shut up Lou, I bet you're scaring her!" a tanned, heavily tattooed boy said, thumping him on the arm.

"Zayn! I thought we were buddies?!" Louis mock-cried. I let out a small giggle and Zayn bent down and reached up for him, a small gesture I took as some kind of handshake. Niall was in fits of laughter beside me, and even I was beginning to laugh at this.

"Who's here?!" a deep Cheshire voice said. Niall steered me into another doorway where three people were sitting. One of them was Sophie!

"Soph!" I screamed, running and hugging her.

"Jess! I've missed you so much!" we squeezed each other super tight then we pulled apart and realised we'd put on quite a show for everybody else.

"Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, Jess is my cousin!" Sophie filled the rest of the boys in, but Niall of course already knew.

"Lovely to meet you JESS!" a muscled guy with an arrow pattern tattooed on his arm said to me. 'LIAM' Soph thankfully mouthed over his shoulder as he hugged me.

"Jess?!" Casey's voice rang out.

"Case?!" I said, pulling apart from Liam, "what are you doing here?" I asked her, smiling warmly.

"Sophie told me to come over, we were just about to watch a movie!" she explained as she sat next to Liam.

"Yeah! Everyone take a seat!" Zayn said in a mock Peter Dickson voice. Niall and I squashed up on one corner of the sofa, Harry and Sophie on the other side. Louis and Zayn fought over an armchair and Liam and Casey sat on the other sofa. 

The opening credits of the movie rang out. TheWomanInBlack. Oh no! I hated scary movies! I crept closer to Niall and breathed in his gorgeous scent.

"Are you ok love?" he whispered in my ear when he saw me cowering away from the screen. I shook my head timidly and he wrapped his arm around me, pulling me into his chest. I wrapped my arms around his torso and snugled into his chest. He was so warm and I soon felt myself drifting off to sleep.

NIALLS POV:

I looked across the room. Casey was hiding behind a pillow; Liam was leaning right forward in his seat, desperate to see what happened next; Zayn was asleep; Lou was looking at the TV screen as if to say: 'are you kidding me?' and Harry and Sophie were making out, lovely. I peered down at Jess. She was sleeping soundly, gripping onto my shirt. It was so cute and she made the cutest snuffling sounds while she slept. I was so lucky to have found her. Soon, the movie ended and everyone started clearing up the bowls of popcorn and the lights switched on. Jess didn't stir and I was glad as she was pretty tired.

"Are you staying tonight babe?" Harry asked Sophie. Sophie looked at Jess then nodded. Casey was going home and Zayn was going to drive her seems as it was so late. Carefully, I picked a sleeping Jess up and took her to my room and laid her down on the covers. I took out some sweats and a t-shirt and took them to Sophie.

"Will you change her for me please?" I smiled and she nodded and went into the bedroom.

"You and Jess eh?" Harry said and nudged me in the ribs.

"Leave it out..." I winked and ran a hand through my hair and yawned. 

"All done!" Sophie said and i went back into my room and chucked off my shirt and jeans and climbed in beside her, taking her in my arms.

JESS' POV:

I awoke in a strange room, light streaming through the blind. I rolled over and saw a beauiful looking Niall beside me, sleeping soundly, but his eyes snapped open when I moved.

"Good morning beautiful..." he mumbled, running a hand through his hair and stretching.

"Good morning to you too!" I whispered and copied him.

"You look amazing in my clothes..." he whispered, coming up close and pulling me to his chest. I blushed and snuggled into him. Perfect.

AN tried to make it a bit longer hope you liked it!  not really sure what to write here haha! keep reading please ily <3

-jess x