Chapter 10: The Rescue Attempt

Laxus and the others neared the guild. "She's in there."

The five dragon slayers stopped outside of the building and began to devise a plan.

"Sting, Natsu. You two go around back. Gajeel and Rogue, take the sides. I'll go through the front door." Laxus ordered and the others nodded, following their orders and going off to their positions.

* * *

Mira looked at the others, "they're coming for me."

"What's the plan?" Elfman asked.

"The plan is simple. We must fight. This has become a war." Makarov seriously stated,

"If you want, I can help." Mavis floated happily in the air.

"That would be great!" Mira smiled.

Cana looked at her fellow comrades. "I have an idea how we can trick the slayers and rescue the others without fighting."

Everyone looked at Cana oddly for a moment.

Mira smiled. "That's perfect!"

"Card Dimension!" Cana called out as everyone but herself and Mira were changed into cards. "Take good care of us Mira."

Mira nodded as she took the cards from Cana as Cana also changed herself into a card, landing on top of the pile.

Suddenly, the doors of the guild flew open. Laxus stood in the doorway.

"It's time to go home Mira." He walked towards her.

Mira pocketed the cards and allowed him to grab her arm.

"Now why did you run away? You know you shouldn't scare me like that."

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again..."

"Master." Laxus grins.

Mira gritted her teeth a bit. "I won't do it again... Master."

Makarov was steaming mad and almost blew their cover, but Cana managed to calm him down.

"Let's go home now, our guests are waiting." Picks up Mira bridal style and carries her to the den.

The other dragon slayers followed their King and Queen, all unaware of what surprise that awaited them.

* * *

Lucy laid back onto the bed and looked at Levy, who's bed she was beside.

"I hope Mira's okay." Lucy communicated to Levy via thoughts.

"Me too... I mean, she has five dragon slayers chasing her. I would be terrified."

The door to the nesting room swung open and Laxus walked in. He forcefully tossed Mira onto the bed and walked out of the room without another word.

Mira yelped as she hit the bed, she sat up and looked at the others who now we're staring back at her.

"Wendy!" Laxus called from outside the door.

"Don't move." Wendy got up and went to meet Laxus and the other slayers.

"Are you okay Mira?" Lucy whispered.

Mira nodded. "I brought back up too." She pulls out the deck of cards with the guild inside.

"What's the plan?" Romeo asked a bit concerned.

Mira was about to speak when the slayers re-entered the room. "I'll tell you later" was the look she gave her fellow prisoners.

"Alright. Listen up all of you." Laxus began, "no one attempt to do that again or else you'll face a harsher punishment."

The mates nodded with agreement.

"Now, we will assign roles. I being your leader will be the king and Mira my queen." Laxus began. "Wendy will be a princess with Romeo as her prince, the rest of the men will be princes and the women will be princess'" Laxus finished and then placed Mira onto his lap.

The other slayers joined their mates and did the same as Laxus did. They all then began to massage their partner.

Natsu blew onto Lucy's neck causing her to shiver. "Is this good?"

"Mhmm..." She nodded slightly, looking at Levy as Natsu moved his hands along her curves.

Levy looked back at Lucy with the same expression of fear and shock. "What do we do Lucy?"

"Wait it out? They're bound to stop."

Both nodded. Gajeel and Natsu looked at each other slightly confused.

Laxus then placed Mira next to him.

"Step 8."

{A/N: if you are a young reader or don't like slightly descriptive sexual activity... STOP READING HERE. And please skip to the next chapter. If not, you may continue. I'm just warning you... though it may not be as bad as what you may think... but you have recieved a warning.}

Laxus moved on top of Mira and ripped her already ripped magenta dress off of her smooth, silky white body. He then proceeded to strip her of her virginity.

Natsu violently tore apart Lucy's belongings - except for her keys which were kept in a safe, out of Lucy's reach - and straddled her. He then proceeded to do it with her.

The other dragon slayers followed Natsu and Laxus' suits, doing it with their chosen Mate.

All except Wendy, who played with Romeo a bit.

They continued this for the entire night and through some of the morning.

=================================

IT IS NOW SAFE TO CONTINUE READING.