Chapter 2: Nalu and Gale

Lucy walked into the guild and noticed Bickslow leading Mira into Makarov's office. She thought nothing of it at the time. Lucy sat down at a table in the guild and pulled out a notebook.

"Whatchya reading?" Natsu breathed over her shoulder.

"It's nothing." She covered the book with her arms.

"Awe. Did you write it Lushee?" Happy asked.

"Go away Natsu." Lucy demanded trying to make sure him nor Happy glanced at the notebook.

"Awe. But Lushee..."

Lucy got up and walked off. "Why are they so persistent today?" She mumbled to herself.

"Who's persistent?" Levy came up from behind the celestial Mage.

"Natsu and Happy."

"Hmm... Gajeel was acting weird a bit today."

The two looked at each other in thought.

"Library?" Levy asked.

"Library." Lucy smiled and then the two dashed to the library.

* * *

After countless hours of being at the library, the girls finally found a large book with all the information they need in it.

"Here it is Lu-chan." Levy smiled scanning the pages.

"Have you found anything yet Levy?"

"Not yet. Wait. Here it is. Dragon Mating Season." She read what Makarov told Mira.

"That means-" Lucy was about to say something when Natsu grabbed her from behind. "Eep! Natsu!"

Natsu grinned. "Mine." He licked Lucy's cheek.

Levy squealed as Gajeel grabbed her from behind. "Yo Shrimp. Where have you been?"

Levy trembled. "Gajeel let go!"

"You are my shrimp!" Gajeel picked her up. "Come on salamander, we need to take these two to the den."

"Aye." Natsu got up; picking Lucy up off the ground.

"Natsu! Let go-" Natsu knocked Lucy unconscious as Gajeel did the same to Levy.

"Sleep." Natsu whispered and followed Gajeel to the den.

{A/N: I am sorry for the short chapter. I'll try to make them longer and update more frequently.}