Chapter 9: The Escape

Natsu followed Lucy closely.

"This is an interesting place." Lucy stated looking around. "But I feel as if I've been here before."

Natsu rubbed his head. "I don't think you have..." He lied as he knew last dragon slayer mating season, he had made her unaware what was happening before taking her to the den.

Lucy looked at Levy, "we need to escape and notify someone."

Levy nodded in agreement.

Natsu and Gajeel looked at each other, knowing something was going on.

* * *

"Dammit!" Laxus ran down the hallway hoping to catch Mira before it was too late.

Mira ran as fast as she could away from the den. Not knowing where she was going, not caring. All she wanted to do was to get away from there and then find her way to the guild hall, or at least a guild hall.

Laxus ran to the entrance of the den and got there just to see Mira disappear through the thickness of the forest ahead. He growled and let out a roar.

Natsu and Gajeel stopped and looked back at Lucy and Levy. They grabbed them and dragged them back to the nesting area.

Lucy yelped. "Eep! Natsu! What's going on?"

"Play time is over. Mira has escaped."

"What?" Levy was shocked.

Gajeel strapped Levy down onto her bed and Natsu did the same with Lucy.

"You two stay here." The two slayers then ran off to Laxus.

Sting, Rogue, and Wendy did the same. However Wendy stayed with Kagura, Yukino, Romeo, Lucy and Levy.

"What's happening Lucy?" Yukino asked.

"Mira escaped."

"What happens now?"

"The dragon slayers chase after her and hunt her down. Destroying anything and anyone that gets in their way." Wendy answered. "However you must stay here. I will watch you."

Everyone but Kagura looked worried, Kagura just had her normal straight face on.

* * *

Mira approached a guild which looked a bit old but still had some life. She quickly entered it and closed the door behind her. She looked around at all of the people staring at her.

"I thought you said this location was hidden Makarov!" One person said to the short elderly master of Fairy Tail, who walked forward towards Mirajane.

"Mirajane? Is that you? What are you doing out here by yourself?" Makarov asked.

"Master." She fell to her knees and hugged Makarov, tears flowing out of her eyes down her cheeks. "I-it's L-Laxus..."

"It's Dragon Slayer Mating Season isn't it?"

Mira nodded.

"Then their den must be close by, right?"

Mira nodded.

"Good thing I brought back up. Gray, Erza, Cana, Macao, Lisana, Elfman, Jet, and Droy. Come here Brats!"

Mira looked up to see the eight walk up from behind the other people.

"Nee-chan!" Lisana ran over to Mira - who was still crying - and hugged her. Elfman did the same, hugging Mira on the other side.

"It'll be okay Mira. We're here to help." Erza started. "And we're not alone."

Millianna and Jellal walked over along with the exceeds.

"We'll help you get everyone back Mira!" Happy flies onto Mira's head.

Mira smiles. "Thank you everyone!" Her tears had almost all faded away when a booming loud roar shattered the window's of the guild.

Everyone but Mira was shocked by the sudden noise.

Mira stood up and faced the door, fear coated her eyes. "They're here..."

=================================

{A/N: All hail the cliff hangers! Again sorry for not updating in a while, like I said, this past week has been busy for me. Anyways, here is chapter 9, hope you guys and girls like it!}