Chapter 8: The Feast

The dragon slayers finally finished preparing the feast and began to set the table.

"Romeo is going to love this!" Wendy exclaimed as she set up her and Romeo's seats.

"I don't know Wendy, they've been asleep for three days. You think they're still alive?" Sting tried to scare Wendy.

"Eep. Oh no!" Her eyes widened.

"Stop teasing Wendy, Sting!" Gajeel growled a bit.

"Sorry Wendy."

"It's okay Sting-san" Wendy smiled.

Once the table was set with the food out, each slayer went over to their respective mate and waited for them to awaken from their long sleep.

Romeo was the first to wake up, next was Levy, and then Lucy, Kagura and Yukino. The last to wake up was Mira.

"Where are we?" Romeo asked as Wendy dragged him to his spot at the table.

"A safe place." Wendy answered, sitting down next to him.

Gajeel picked up Levy and carried her to her spot and sat down next to her. The other slayers did the same with their partners.

Mira glared at Laxus as he tied her down to her chair. "Wouldn't want you to get away now." Laxus grinned and sat next to her.

Lucy looked around. Natsu smiled at her.

"You hungry?" He asked.

She nodded.

{A/N: I hope the following line does not offend anyone, but I do this and I am also Christian. Sorry if it does offend anyone.}

"Before you dig in. Let's say grace first." Laxus ordered.

Wendy raised her hand. "Can I do it Laxus-san?"

Laxus nodded.

"God is good, God is great. Let us thank him for our food. Amen." The others joined in, all ending with a vocal or silent Amen.

"Now we eat." Laxus commanded as everyone but Mira began to eat. Laxus looked at Mira. "Something wrong Mirajane?"

She shook her head. "No."

"Then why won't you eat?"

"You tied my arms to the chair." She growled slightly.

"I can help you with that." He tried to feed her but she would not take it.

"Take it Mira!" He forced some food down her throat. After that, she took the food in which he fed her, still glaring at him though,

"Is it good Lucy?" Natsu asked.

"Yeah." She nodded and continued to eat.

Natsu smiled at her. Lucy slightly blushed noticing he was staring at her.

"Do you like the food, shrimp?" Gajeel leaned back looking at Levy.

"Yeah. It's okay. Did you make it Gajeel?" Levy asked.

Gajeel nodded. "Yup. I made it with my own two hands."

Levy smiled and then glanced over to Lucy.

Lucy looked at Levy. "What should we do" She thought, projecting it to Levy.

"I don't know. Just wait until it's over?" Levy replied.

Gajeel, Natsu, Sting and Rogue all stared at their princess intensely as they finished what was left of the feast.

An awkward silence filled the air within the den.

"Now, we shall give you, our beloved guests, roam around our humbly den as it will be your home for the next 15 days." Laxus calls as he unties Mira.

Lucy and Levy got up and walked around with each other, Kagura and Yukino followed Lucy and Levy. Romeo got up and walked in a different direction. Mira looked at Laxus before standing up and wandering off.

"Follow your mate." Laxus ordered the other slayers through telepathy.

The other slayers nodded and followed their mate.

Laxus looked out from where Mira had gone and suddenly realized where she was headed.

================================

{A/N: another cliff hanger... where is Mira headed? How are you liking this thing so far? Idk... I should be doing work but I'm not... oh well...}