Chapter 21 ("I'll meet you soon.")

Okay, im so sorry I haven't updated in a long long long long time. Well, this is the end of Tough Love. And please remember that this is my Au of the night guards so don't be confused. But the character's are not mine. Especially Richard who belongs to ask-the-nightshift.

Mike's P.O.V
"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Since when is Foxy so fucking active like this?! I dashed through different hallways and rooms and yet that little fucker is still chasing. Yeah, i know im not suppose to get out of the office but tonight i seriously got no mood for this shit.

"Cmere' l-lad!!" He screeched. I continued running until I bumped into a wall. "What cha running away from Mikey~" said the wall. I looked up and saw white eyes staring looking down at me. "The fuck, why are you here?" I asked, glaring at him. "Oh well, i was just about to come and.. Play with you at your office... But i found that you weren't there." I was about to yell at him until Foxy came, staring at both of us. He looked at Vincent and growled. "You."

Something was wrong. I mean, usually when the animatronics try to attack vincent he'd just ignore and keep smiling. But, this time there wasnt a smile. Instead, there was a frown.

Vincent's P.O.V
Great. Him again. I should of just break him to pieces last time i met him... I grabbed Mike by the shoulder and pushed him away. "Go home." Mike stared at me, i knew he was about to curse but he could, i silenced him. "Go." And with that he left, running out pf the pizzaria even tho it was snowing like hell.

3rd person's pov (why not)

"I thought i told you to stay away from him old man.." Said the animatronic. The purple man barely react. "I already gave you a warning." Vincent only grinned. "Sorry, but I don't usually listen to dead children." He spat. That only made the Fox mad. Or mostly the soul inside the Fox mad. "You dont deserve happiness! Hell, you don't deserve anything!!" A dark aura slowly appeared around the animatronic. Vincent only laughed. "You are always the one who hated me the most out of all of them... Heh."

"We all hate you." And with that, the fox charged towards the purple man, it's claws ready to claw the man. Vincent only move to the left, dodging. "We all will make you suffer just like how we did!" It charged back towards the man, this time successfully leaving a scratch on his arm. But that only made Vincent grinned wider. "Im not really in the mood for this but.. The smell of blood is so lovely.."

And the fight starts, animatronic and man. Or should we even call him that cause he's purple..? (Fucking hell CONTINUE THE STORY) Okay okay.

With a sharp turn, the fox managed to stab his hook into the man's chest, blood gushing out of it. The man laughed as blood slowly came out of his mouth. He tried to move but The fox had successfully pinned him against the wall. Their surrounding was quiet until the man spoke up. "So this is it? This is how you're going to end me?" He said between deep breaths. The fox only growled. "Ahahah... We both know that I will never end.." He said, grinning. The animatronic grit his teeth and pulled his hook out, leaving the man to fall down harshly on the floor.

"You may not be able to die easily. But you can still suffer the way we did." Vincent didnt quiet understand until suddenly, the souls of the children he murdered was standing right in front of him, crying with rage. "You will pay."

Everything turned quiet. He couldnt move. But he felt sharp things going into him while he screams. His vision was blurry. He couldnt see properly, due to theblood in his eyes. The pain didnt stop no matter how much he tried. It was as if they forced him into a suit. An animatronic suit. He closed his eyes, trying to ignore the pain but it was too much. The sounds of bones cracking was heard across the room. He knew it was his. Suddenly a short memory flashed into his mind.

"I didnt know you fucking smoke." Said the security, glancing at his shoulder. They've been in this postion for awhile now, watching the sky as the snow fell. "Surprised~?" The purple man grinned and sat up, wrapping his arm around the security guard. "Kinda.. " said the younger man, biting his lips a little. They stay like that until the purple man stood up. "I have to go, love. I'll see you soon~" he purred. He took the cigarette from his lips and gave it to the security. Before he could ask, the man was gone. He didnt know why but he took the cigarette and placed it in between his lips. "Thanks.."

He groaned, everything was pitch black. "H-Help..." His voice was broken. Probably because of the metal that went in between his throat. He heard a door being opened, footsteps was heard coming closer to him. "Look at you, bullied by the brats you killed eh?" He knew that voice and he hated it. "You might be stuck here awhile I can tell, so how about i send a message to your lovely toy?" He grit his teeth. He wanted to scream at him, yell at him, strangle the man standing infront of him to say that no the guard wasnt his toy. He was more then that.

Simon stared down at the man. He could of killed him right there for being such a dick to him in the past but he didnt. Instead he crouched down and leaned close to him. "Well..?" It took him awhile to answer, since the mask isnt really easy to talk with. "Tell him I-I'll meet... Him soon." That was it? And with that he stood up and made his way to the door. "I'll see ya later Vince." He said with a wave and shut the door.

......

It was a calm night. Mike didnt really have any plans to begin with.. So he went out and sat on the bench. He felt the sudden feeling coming back to him when he got the message. He can't believe it at first. He didnt possibly think the purple man could be stopped. Mike let out a long sigh and he took out a few cigarettes from his pocket. He placed it between his mouth and lit it, watching as the smoke fly to the air, dancing with the snow. It was cold, yes, but it didnt really bother him. He sat back onto the bench and thought about the message he got from Simon. "Soon... But when will that be..?" He asked himself. He knew he had this certain relationship between the purple man. He didnt accept it at first but now.. He missed it. It was a tough relationship. Or what people would call it, 'tough love'.

He sighed again, the smoke flying out from his mouth. For a brief moment, though, it seemed as if his heart stopped, because he could have sworn he saw a familiar face wink at him through the smoke wisps. And boy, did that ruined his night.