Chapter 15 (What's up with him?)

3rd Persons P.O.V
Mike never actually remembered what happened a few days ago. All he could remember was a grin that matched with a purple skin. And a voice, which he is worried about mostly.

Why does that Voice suit with the purple man he met in his appartment? He sighed, focusing back on the cameras. Sadly, his co-worker couldnt join him with the night due to his sickness. But who was he to care? He froze as he heard a small, childish voice from the vents. "Hello?"

Without hesitation, he put on his mask. Mumbling curses as he hated that boy. How he wished to just rip that fucking smile off its face. After a few minutes, he heard steps from the vents, slowly fading away. He sighed in relief. Now there's at least less things to worry about.

His head perked up as he heard someone singing a song. It sounded pretty catchy but he couldnt make words out of it. So he listened to the voice. The voice was a male. So smooth yet dangerous. The song he sang had nothing related to the pizzaria, but still he continued listening. (You probably dont know the song)

"Have another drink, my dark-eyed beauty, Ive got one more night here left in town, so have another drink of green elixer and we'll have ourselves a little mixer, have another little swallow little lady, and follow me down..."

Vincent's P.O.V
"Why is it that everytime you always fucked up?" I sighed, glaring up at Scott. "Look, I just.. Lost it okay?! And now for some fucking reason, he doesnt even remember me!" I yelled. Scott looked at me, amused. "Never new you actually cared. Heh, you werent this protective when you had a crush on me." He chuckled. I laughed lightly. "Because Mikey is special then you. Ahah.." Scott rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Then go and get him back before you go insane." He said, as he walked out of the room. I sighed, wondering what the fuck i should do. "Fucking richard... I'll make you pay for this.."

Mike's P.O.V
"You seem to be upset there Mikey." I looked up from the couch and saw Richard looking down at me with a worried face. "Is it about that guy that you saw the other day?" I slowly nodded, curious about him. Is he jealous or something..? Suddenly, richard jumped on the couch, pinning me down. One of his hand slowly when up to my chin, making me face him.

"Listen here Mikey.. You belong to me now, and there's nobody you should care or even think about got it?" I stared at him, eyes wide. I couldnt think much so I nodded since I dont wanna fight or anything.. He slowly let go and got of me with a smile. "Good." And with that, he left.

I froze, feeling a hot liquid flowing down my cheeks. I was crying..? Why? How? I cant stand this anymore. "He has a grin and a purple skin.. But he isnt the one.. Right?" I started to have a headache. Without hesitation I went to the bathroom and washed my face. "I cant handle this shit..." I struggled to take the pills from the mirror cabinet but it was too late as darkness took me down..

"ILL BE BACK"