Chapter 20 (The Past)

3rd Person P.O.V
Vincent never knew this problem would be dicovered. Sadly, it did. He stared down at Mike who as crying underneath him. This is it. This is the kid that he was planned to kill. The kid that was suppose to die since young. The kid that somehow lived. The kid that he had feelings for. He knew Mike was a tough one. And boy, he is. But he didnt think he'd ever cry.

He laughed quietly, slowly wiping the tears from his face. "I broke you didn't I?" He muttered, planting kisses on his neck. Mike tried staying quiet but he was choked in sobs. He could of lived a normal life. He could of married a girl, have kids and a family. Sadly, he got stuck in this story but a part of him doesn't fight back. He somehow liked Vincent but he never understood why. "I'm sorry Mikey."

The purple man kept kissing every part of him. His cheeks, his neck, his nose. (._.) Slowly he lost control and bit down on the flesh. Mike froze, his eyes widened. He tried pushing the purple man off him but he just wouldnt budge. Vincent frowned, he wanted him so much. And here he was, pushing him away. He sighed and licked the blood of the bite he made. "You're a fucking dick, you know that?" Mike mumbled, his hands gripping the pillow until his chuckles nearly turned white. Vincent smiled and whispered in his ear. "Then I don't mind being inside you~"

Mike had no idea why he said it. But he knew Vincent was such a fucking perv. A bright blush started to appear on his cheeks. "Why me?" He mumbled, facing the other way. Vincent tilted his head, confused. "What do you mean?" He asked, sucking his neck. Mike bit his lips, trying to hold out a moan. "I mean why do you come for me? Seriously, you could of stayed with Scott." Vincent smirked, his free hand slowly crawling its way up to the other's waist. "Lets just say you and I had a past together." He grinned. Mike glared at him and threw a pillow in his face. "Ugh, whatever... Now, get off me." Vincent pushed the pillow away from his face and smirked.

He slowly got off the younger man and sat up on the bed. Mike slowly sat up and Vincent yanked him by the tie, bringing him in for a kiss. It wasn't those lusty type of kisses or those delicate kisses. It was a rough kiss. Hell, it was beyond rough. The kiss itself felt more like a punch to the face. If Simon ever walked in and seen them doing this, he'd probably describe it as two wild animals trying to kill each other rather then two guys making out.... which he did.

"Wow. Did I came on the wrong time?" He grinned. Mike pushed Vincent away from him, wiping his lips with the back of his hand. Vincent looked behind them and glared a Simon. He pulled Mike to his chest and wrapped his arms around him. "Mine." Simon laughed, raising both of his hands up as he backed out of the room. "If you don't want him to come in randomly, kick him out." Mike said, pushing him off of Vincent. Vincent looked at him, a smirk crawling up to his face. "Oh? So you do want to be alone~.." He purred. Before he could say a word, a sudden pain appeared across his face and he fell off the bed. Of course, his beloved Mikey had slapped him. Hard in the face.

Vincent rubbed his face, moaning in pain. "Say one more dirty shit and I'll choke you." Vincent laughed quietly, his eyes only focusing on the blue-eyed man. Mike glared down at him. He had forgotten how he had met the man. He doesn't even know why he's still here with him. I mean, was he gay? Is he already gay...? Wait what.

*narrator gave up on life and now we're back to the normal way I wrote this story*

Mike's P.o.v

"Hey Mikey. Watcha thinking over there?" Vincent grinned. I looked down at him and showed him a middle finger. "None of your damn business!" I hissed. I sighed and stood up. "I'm gonna go out for a walk." Vincent looked at me and stood up, grabbing my arm. "Don't do that.. I'll be alone." I stared at him a for while. 'Maybe..'

"Then shut up and come with me." Vincent stared at me, shocked. To be honest, I was shocked. The fuck am I thinking? Of course he wouldn't- "Sure." I stared at him. He pulled me out of the room and out of the place, ignoring Simon who was playing around with the Tv. We went out and something cold fell on my nose.

Snow.

I looked up at the sky. "Huh.. " Vincent looked up and frowned slightly. "What? You don't like snow?" He said, teasing him for the cold. He glared at me and walked over to a bench, sitting down. "I don't understand you when you become so dramatic." He looked at me and pat the bench, asking me to sit beside him. I don't know why, but I did. So here we are, sitting on a bench, watching the snow.

Well.

He leaned onto my shoulder, his hair brushing against my face a little. "Get off me." He slowly wrapped his arm around me, chuckling.

"People will see us."

"No they won't."

"I'll kill you."

"No you won't."

"....Fuck."

OKAY. I'm alive :'D Lel. This story is gonna end soon. Holy shit spoiler ._. Oh well. Thanks a lot for supporting this ship <3 I'm so glad I'm not the only one. :'D Luv you guys. Stay sexy~