Chapter 3 (Little Mikey..)

Vincent's P.O.V
I started to open my eyes. "Fuck.. Wha happen..?" I looked around at my surroundings. Im at my place.. On my couch? How? I froze. Then it hit me.

Mike.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, laughing quietly to myself. "Such a sweet heart he is.." I joked. I stood up, my head hurt like shit. I remembered Mike hitting me to shut me up. Yea, I kinda deserve it.

I went into the washroom and unbutton my shirt. 'I have a few more hours till work.. Maybe a bath can help' I thought. I sighed and started the water. Looking at my reflection, I couldnt stop thinking about Mike.

*flashback*
"I dont care what you're saying! Foxy is my hero and I wanna see him!!" I glared at the kid. Fucking annoying like shit- he just wont budge!

I sighed in frustration and held his shoulders, getting his attention. "Look kid, if I take you to Foxy will you be a good lad?" I asked with a forced smile. It took him awhile to reply but then, a grins formed on his face. His blue eyes shined in happiness.

This kid..

I jumped when I felt warth under me. I looked down, seeing him hugging me. My eyes widened. The kid hugged me. Why would he hug me? Why would he even.. Questions started buzzing in my head.

I felt him tighten the hug. I sighed and ruffled his head. I looked to the pirates cove, seeing something robotic peeking out.. Waiting..

I sighed once more and pushed the kid away. I looked at him in the eyes and grinned. "You ready for the pirates cove~?" I asked in a singy voice. He nodded and jumped around happily. A devilish smirk form on my lips. This kid is pretty cute.. Heh.

Too bad he has to walk the plank...

*flashback ended*
I ran my fingers down my hair, feeling the hot water relaxing my muscles. "Im surprised he actually survive that bite..." I muttered to myself. A sudden knock at the door was heard. I growled, cursing myself to whoever was outside.

Then, there was a voice.

"Uhm, Vincent? Is it okay if I chill with you? Jeremy uh.. Kicked me out of my house because I changed the channel.." (Sailor moon bitches)

I grinned and got out of the shower and wore my towel. I looked down at my clothes. Meh, that can wait...

I went to the door and opened it. Mike stood there in a red hoody with his beanie that he always wear. I smirked and leaned againts the door. (Half of his body is wrapped with the towel and he has an extra towel around his neck so dont get confused) "So you wanna chill eh~?" I winked at him, chuckling as he glared at me.

"Dont think it that way idiot. And go wear some clothes and dry your stupid hair or else-" his sentence was cut off with a sneeze. He looked at me in disgust. "Oops sorry.. I guess I might have gotten a cold~" I grinned, ruffling my wet hair, gaining his attention.

He sighed and rubbed his temple. "dry your fucking hair Vince." He said, coming inside and sitting on the couch. I rolled my eyes and followed him. Then, an idea came up to my brain. I leaned closer to him as he sat on the couch. "If you want my hair dry.. "

"How about you dry it for me~?"

I chuckled as he blushed lightly. He clenched his fist and strangled me with my towel. We froze as a sneeze came up again. He sighed and took my towel. "You're a fucking idiot Vince.." He mumbled, drying my hair with the towel. I smiled and layed on his chest, sitting down infront of him so he could do his shit a but easier.

"Heh.. I know I am."