Chapter 16 ("Remember me")

Vincent's P.O.V
"Why do I have to follow you to buy groceries?" I glared at Scott as he focused on the road. "Well its better then just sitting in your room crying for your boyfriend." He snorted. I growled and looked away from him. "Bitch..." I mumbled. "I heard that."

We finally stopped by at the mall. It wasnt that big or anything. I sighed as I put up my hood. As normal people would stare at me weirdly due to my purple skin and stuff. But nowadays it doesn't affect me. "You can go find something cool to buy. I'll pay it for you later." Said Scott. I nodded and started walking away.

Suddenly, I heard a hospital siren outside. Curious, I went out of the mall and saw the ambulance bringing the patient in. 'Wait a second... Is that... Mike?' I thought. Without hesitation, i dashed towards the hospital as fast as I can. "Fuckk you Richard..."

Mike's P.O.V
"Where are y-you taking me..." Everything was blurry. I couldnt even see anything but flashing lights. I screamed as they started to tie me on to something. My headache... Its getting worst...

"Quick! Inject him! We need him to calm down before his head bleeds out." One of them said. I started to struggle. "Let g-go of me!" Suddenly, a hand held mine gently. It was warm and soft.. Somehow it calmed me down a little. I looked up and saw a vision of purple. "H-Huh..?" Before I could react, a sharp sting appeared on my arm. "Help me.." Slowly, I started to feel sleepy until darkness finally took me down.

Vincent's P.O.V
"Oh thank you young man! He could of died of blood lost if you didn't distract him." Oneof the doctors said to me as he patted my back. "Are you someone he knows of?" He asked. I froze for a while, until I got an amazing idea which made me grin. "Oh well, Im his husband~" the nurses stared at me before one of them fangirled.

"O-Oh well uh... You can wait outside before you meet him soon then..." He mumbled, looking away embarrassed. I smirked and went outside. "Hopefully Mikey doesn't mind me. Well he is going to be my husband no matter what.." I muttered as I took a seat. "I'll just.. Rest my eyes a little.."

Later~
"Excuse me sir.. But you can meet him now." I voice spoke. I slowly oppened my eyes and looked up. "How long was I gone..?" I yawned. The doctor shrugged. "Probably a few hours." I sighed and stood up, following him to a room. "He's in there. Go easy on him. His brain doesn't seem to be functioning correctly.." He mumbled. I nodded and slowly opened the door.

I went inside the room. It had light blue curtains at the windows, and a pretty big ass bed. Mikey was there, but it seemed that he was asleep. I took a deep breath and walked up to him slowly, taking a seat near the bed. His eyes slowly opened, showing his ocean blue eyes. He looked at me and my heart stopped.
"....M-Mike...?"

"..Vincent..?"