Chapter 11 (Protective Much?)

Oh, this is my drawing from a short comic thing in tumblr. You guys can check it out and shit. So uh, enjoy the story and stay sexy. Oh and here's a SMUT. So uh be careful!
-Craft

Mike's P.O.V
I woke up slowly from the darkness. The light from the window shining at me, causing me to growl and look away. My vision started to clear up and I was in a purple room. I frowned, already knowing who did this..

"VINCENT!!" I yelled, taking a pillow and threw it at the wall. What? I cant wreck his place. Before I could go on rage mode the door opened, causing me to froze in surprise. I looked at the door and saw the one and only, Purple Fucker.

"Oh? Youre awake already? Heh, I was just about to play around with your asleep body~" i blushed and smack his head hard with the pillow. "Why am I here?!" He smirked and held his face. I guess it hurt a little. "Well you did faint.. I couldnt leave you laying just there.." He got closer to me and whispered at my ear. "Besides, I cant lose my favorite toy can I?"

My eyes widened as he pushed me down back to the bed. "W-Wait Vince-" He pushed his lips on to mine, kissing me deeply. Struggling underneath him was no match, since I tried it everytime.. I jerked when his hands when under my shirt. He smirked and broke the kiss, starting to leave kisses down my neck.

"S-Stop it dammit.." He sighed and pinched my nipple causing me to gasp. "You say that but your body acts differently .. Come on Mikey, just admit you love me~" He started grinding against me. "F-For fuck sake V-Vince!!" I bit my lip, holding back a moan. "Heh.. Adorable."

He started taking my clothes off. Fuck, he's serious isnt he.. "It's surprising that you turn me on that easily.. I'd love to be inside of you~" he cooed, kissing my cheek. "S-Shut up.. S-Stop fucking teasing me.." He laughed. "Sorry, I didnt mean to rush~"

I gasped as he pulled my boxers off, leaving me naked. I blushed madly. This seriously isnt comfortable.. He pulled my legs appart and of course I struggled. "Stop struggling Mikey, your making it harder to prepare you.." He mumbled, pulling out a liquid, spreading it around his fingers.

"G-Go easy at least..." I whispered, loud enough for him to here. He smiled and kissed my neck, biting it softly leaving a mark. "Of course I will, you just need to relax~" my eyes widened as he inserted a finger inside me. "Ugh, dont tighten around it.." He started thrusting his fingers, one by one adding until the third finger.

"Nnggh.. Fucking go on w-with it.." I panted as he pulled out his fingers. He chuckled, unzipping his pants and pulling them down with his boxers. My eyes widened. How the fuck am I gonna fit that in my ass?! He sighed and kissed my neck.

"Happy thoughts." I breathed out shakily. "H-How the fuck can I think happy thoughts in a time like- FUCK!!" Tears rolled down my cheeks as he started pushing in slowly. I bit my lip, Vincent started kissing and toying with me, trying his best distracting me from the pain. "Hold on with me..."

I grabbed onto his shoulders, having a good grip. It hurt like fucking hell as he started thrusting inside. He went slow at first, it didnt hurt much until he picked up the pace. "Hey, promise me something will ya~?" He purred, bringing his face closer to mine. I took a deep breath, and looked at him in the eye. "Hnn.. W-What..?"

He smirked and thrusted forward deeply, hitting my prostate causing me to arch my back. "Be mine and forever mine~" my head started burning. The pleasure was too much. "Well..? Will you..?" He continued his thrust faster. I guess he's close..

As we were going to hit our climax, I growled and pulled him into a kiss. I dont know why but I really need his attention right now. A few more thrust and he was gone, so did I. We breathed heavily and I twitched as he pulled out.

We layed on the bed, covered is sweat. Vincent chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling the blanket over us. "You stil havent answered my question.. So, is it a promise?" I sighed and leaned on his shoulder. This is my first time havig sex with a guy. And Vincent did hurt me before.. (The Bite!!)

"You're an idiot.." I mumbled, my vision was going darker. I seriously need fucking sleep. I sighed and layed on top of him, slowly falling asleep. "Well, then I guess I'll take that as a 'yes'." I felt him hold me closer and pulled the covers a little higher.

"I love you idiot."

Hey wanna know why this is so cliche? Well cuz a certain someone is gonna come and ruin it!!! Well fuck me for spoilers. Hah see ya later and stay sexy. Sry for the late update and sry that i suck at smut. -Craft