Chapter 9 (New Motherfucker, New changes)

Mike's P.O.V
There we sat, in silence. I don't know what happened to him. Will he get mad if I asked? Ugh.. Why do I care? Dammit Vincent.. Just stop..

"Mike.."

My eyes opened, a look up and Vincent was looking down at me. "What?" He closed his eyes and let out a deep sigh. He peck my cheek, making me blush a little.

"What's going on with you?" I quickly changed the subject and tried to stand up. Sadly, he had a good grip on me, forcing me back down laying on his chest. "I just needed someone around.." He mumbled, bringing his face to my neck.

I sighed and tried to calm myself down. The urge of punching him in the face is rising.. But this position kinda feels calm.. "Let go off me Vincent.. The place is gonna open soon." He rolled his eyes. "I dont care if people are gonna come.. I'll kill them all if I have to."

"Why are you acting like this anyway?" I asked. He kept quite for a while before kissing my cheek. "I wanna know if you love me back." I blushed. Okay, thats it!

I quickly stood up and pushed him away. "Hey wait-" I quickly cut him off with a bitch slap in the face. (YEAH!) he froze, a red mark appearing at his face. "Stop playing with my fucking emotions! Y-You fucking keep teasing me and shit, it seriously fucks my life up even more! Why would you even fucking say that-" my sentence was cut when I felt cool lips on mine.

I stopped, he started kissing me lightly, holding my hands so I probably wont ruin it. The kiss wasnt that bad but something just makes it different. The kiss broke after a while and Vincent looked at me with a frown. "Vincent.." He let go off me and walked away, leaving me alone confused in the hallways. I frowned and clenched my fists. "Dick."

*Tomorrow*

I sighed and started walking towards the pizzaria. It seems that my car is pretty useless today cuz it wont work. Stupid machine.. I held my hoodie close, it was freezing out here more than usuall. I frowned when I accidentally bumbed in to someone.. Or maybe in my case, he bumped me. "Hey, watch where youre fucking goi-"

He held my neck in one hand, shutting me up. I looked at the person. He kinda looked like Vincent but his eyes were black with white pupils. "L-Let go you fucker.." I cursed, struggling in his grip. Finally, he let go but he didnt walked away. "What was that for?" I glared at him.

I dont know whats up with this guy, but he seems like a rapist. "Do I know you?" I stared at him and shook my head. "No. I've never seen your existence before." He sighed and turned around. "We'll meet again.. Later." And with that, he started walking. "Hey, wait! What's your name?" He turned around and smirked. "The name's Richard. Im surprised youre interested in that." he continued walking and I could of sworn he snickered.

"Do all purple guys have to be a dick to me?" I mumbled, pulling my hood up and continued walking.

After a few mins, I finally reached the pizzaria. I looked at the office and saw Vincent sitting... On my chair.. I frowned and jumped on him. "GET OFF THE CHAIR." He smirked and hold me close to him. "How about we both have the chair~?" He teased. I blushed and pushed him off. "Anyways, why did you just leave like that yesterday?" I asked, fixing my hood.

He shrugged and leaned back. "Because if I stayed you'd probably ask me to leave anyway. Plus, I did look kinda mysterious eh?" He smirked. I rolled my eyes and punched his stomach. "Idiot. Stop trying to impress me." I spat. He chuckled and looked up at me, slowly standing up, our faces inches appart.

"But its the only way to get your attention.." He grinned and kissed me lightly in the lips. I shut my eyes tight and pushed him off. "S-Stop! Fucking stop that!!" I said, wiping my mouth. He sighed and pushed me to the chair. "What are you-" He held my face tight and kissed me. I struggled underneath him, but slowly, I started to go with the kiss.

He finnaly let go and licked his lips. "See? Gets your attention everytime." I blushed and glared at him. "That doesnt make any fucking sense!!" He smirked and pulled me close by my tie. "We could do something else that probably make sense~" I gulped.

This isnt gonna end well..

(Uh oh! Mike's in trouble! Sry late update, i just got back and exams are done. Anyways, next chapter might be smut.. Or not ;) ahaha good luck with that. Thanks for liking the fucking story! Gives me the power to write more. Haha jk. Anyways, see ya later, stay sexy.)