Chapter 17 (FOR FUCK SAKE)

Mike's P.O.V
"Are you sure you're just gonna bring him like that...? I mean, maybe a cane or something would be nice right..?" Said the man with the red telephone head. It was a smart thing to be honest, sadly I couldnt do much then just nod. "No. I bet he's fine like this." Said the purple man, "Vincent", who was carrying me bridal style. "Are you sure he remembers you..? He seems a little off." Said the telephone. Vincent shrugged and kissed my cheek lightly. "Fuck it. At least he safe with me now." I glared at him and kicked his face, making both of us fall.

"Pfft... That's what you call, safe..?" He laughed. Vincent rubbed his head and glared at him. "Shut up Scott! Now open the fucking car.." He mumbled, looking back at me. "What?" I spat, glaring at him. 'I know him.. But it's like a blurry vision...' I thought. He frowned and sighed. "Nothing. Come on, lets get you home." He pulled me up and brought me in the car.

IN THE APARTMENT~ <--- lol caps
Mike's P.O.V
"And that's how we're here." He finished. I stared at Vincent in awe. Did everything about Richard and me and him really happened? Holy fucking shit. "So.. Now that's all taken care off.." He chuckled deeply. I stared at him and gulped. "What do you mean taken care of-" I was cut off as he pushed me down on the couch and kissed me roughly. "Vince- Mmmhh!!" He smirked and got on top of me, holding my hands above my head.

The kiss got a little more rough as he tried to gain dominance. I blushed madly as he started grinding against me. 'Why am I in love with this pervert..?' I thought helplessly. The kiss broke leaving a string of saliva between us. He started kissing my neck, leaving small bite marks. "I'll go easy on you since you're still hurt~" he purred and opened my shirt. I swear this man is full of lust sometimes. "Cant we do this next time..?" I asked, looking away. He chuckled and pinched my nipple causing me to let out a moan. "Sure~ In exchange you suck my dick."

His hands trailed down towards the buldge in my pants, roughly squeezing it. "You're hard already? How adorable as always Mikey.. You little minx~" He roughly took off my shirt and pulled my pants off, leaving me in my boxers. "H-Hey, I dont want to be the only one fucking naked here.." I glared at him. He smirked and sat up. "Oh? Where are my manners?" He started taking off his hoodie slowly... This man... Fucking hell of a tease.

He slowly left his pant off leaving nothing but his boxers. He leaned down and pulled me into a kiss. I tried to fight for dominance as always but he keeps winning. He broke the kiss and licked his lips. "Your lips taste sweet as honey my little Mikey~" he purred. I rolled my eyes and kicked him in the groin. Hard.

"HOLY MOTHER OF-" he stopped and hunched down, holding his dick in pain. I glared at him and pushed him off me. "Im gonna get a bath." I said, walking out. "W-Wait! Mike! You cant just stop sex like that!!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes. "Well I aint gonna get fucked by a broken penis now, am I?" I laughed.

Vincent's P.O.V
Fucking hell Mikey... Dammit. I should brought the ropes. I sighed and layed on the couch. "I'll get you back Mikey... " I stopped when I heard the water at the shower running. I smirked. "Heh. Maybe I will..."

???'s P.O.V
"HOW DID HE REMEMBER THAT EASILY?!" The bright purple man yelled. His red eyes flaming. "It's Vincent. He always annoys our plans." Said Richard, throwing the cigarette onto the floor. Red eyes followed his movements. "I Want Him Back." He demanded. Richard shrugged. "Well, its not like you had him the first place.." He took a deep breath and sighed, standing up. "I'll get him back somehow. Just. Wait." He said, walking out. The bright purple man huffed in annoyance.

"You Better."

OOOHHH WHO IS THE BRIGHT PURPLE MAN?? WILL I EVER DRAW HIM TO SHOW HOW HE LOOKS LIKE TO YOU? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! Oh! And also, WILL VINCENT FINALLY FUCK MIKE? AHAHA! See ya guys and stay sexy~!!

-Craft