(27)

Craig's pov

"Hey Craig!" I turn away from talking to my friends to see Kyle standing there with Stan behind him. I raise an eyebrow

"What?" I ask

"Sorry about what happened, I know how you feel. My Aunt was the same." Kyle explains. I nod and smile at him. His face goes red and he nods grabbing Stan's arm and walking away.

"I think Kyle likes your smile." Bebe teases me.

"I think Tweek likes hanging out with your best friend." I tell her

"What? Oh yeah! Tweek and Wendy actually have lots in common." Bebe explains

"Yeah whatever, tweek is supposed to hang around with us." I state

"Jealousy is strong with this one." I hear Kevin whisper to red and Clyde.

"Shut up." I tell him pointing at him.

Kevin puts his hands up in surrender. "I'm just stating a fact."

"In the nerdiest way possible." Red comments. Kevin sticks his tongue out at her.

I stand up as the bell rings for class and you can hear the groans of students. We all stand up and head off to our separate lessons.

****

"Why do we have to walk home together again?" Ruby asks walking alongside me.

"I don't know. Just mum said we should."

"And since when did we listen to what mum says?"

I shrug. Me and Ruby just used to ditch together and not return home till late hours. We stopped since it worried mum sick, dad didn't really care.

"I could be with Ike and Karen right now," Ruby sighs

"Well I can't walk home with Clyde and Tweek anymore either. So that's a bit of bad luck for both of us." Ruby rolls her eye and flips me off.

"I hate you."

"No you don't."

"And that's why I hate you."

Once we reach Uncle Skeeters house we both disappear inside to our separate rooms, ignoring the agreement our Aunt and Uncle are having about us staying here.

My phone goes of and I sigh knowing that I've put my phone somewhere and I've forgotten where.

I lift my pillows up, them my quilt cover. Look under the bed and on my side table. No where. I go into my drawers and it's not there. It's goes off again and I realise it's in my back pocket. So now it's looks like a tornado hit my room.

Tweekers:
Hey Craig! Sorry that I wasn't around today

I smile at the text and text him back.

It's fine, you could come over and make up for it ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------

I've just noticed, Kyle is my shipping whore. Screw that, Kyle is the fandoms shipping whore. Kylexstan kylexcartman kylexkenny Kylexclyde kylexbebe kylexrebeccaa kylexwendy ITS ENDLESS I LOVE IT

CYA LATER NERDZ