(23)

Kevin's pov

I walk into the entrance hall in a pout as sit down on the stairs next to Clyde who's talking with Token, Bebe and Nicole. Clyde turns to me and raises an eyebrow

"What's with the pout?" He asks pokin my cheek. I brush his hand away still pouting

"Red doesn't want to see the new Star Wars with me when it comes out. She says she hasn't even seen any off the movies. And that's bulls- stupid."

"Kevin, were you just about to swear?" Clyde asks leaning closer to me. I scoff.

"I would never swear. I made a promise to my family and I've put my whole Star Wars merchandise on keeping that promise. If I swear I get it taken off me." I explain to Clyde with a worried look on my face, I nearly did swear.. IM NOT GONNA LET THEM TAKE LUKE! THEY CAN HAVE JABBA AND SLAVE LEIA BUT LUKE AND HAN ARE STAYING WITH ME!

"You have Star Wars merchandise?" I nod at Clydes question. "Even the emperor?" I nod again "I need to see that! I've never been able to get my hands on him!"

"He's kinda creepy looking, he's not the best made." I explain shuddering at his creepy wrinkled face that has a wonky nose and one eyes bigger them the other

"That's why I haven't got one! They only made around 150 and sold them in a convention with over a thousand people in it last year." I nod agreeing with Clyde's statement

"That's where I got him. I kinda regret it since I could've got Asoka and Anakin for the same price."

Clyde opens his mouth to speak but is cut off by the Asian girls.

"Look, it's Tweek and Craig!" One says smiling and sketching without even looking at her paper

"Look at their hands!" Another says squealing.

I look up to see they've walked on holding hands and have only got the Asian girls attention. Everyone else in the school has just accepted the fact that the Asian girls draw them as a couple. I think the drawings are quite cute, there's also two of them that draw Stan and Kyle together.

Tweek and Craig get to the middle of the hall and Craig pulls tweek towards him kissing him. Tweeks arms fly to Craig's neck and people around us start to look up when they hear the asian girls loud squeals.

"Oh my god."

"HA! Knew it!"

"Good job tweek,"

"That's cool."

"Aw,"

The reactions all around are positive as Craig and tweek kiss each other. I can her the phone camera and look to see the Asian girls taking picture and squealing stuff in Japanese and Korean.

"Didn't think they'd have the balls to do that." I hear Clyde say, I elbow him.

"Its them coming out, don't say that."

"Sorry kev,"

I nod and smile at the couple who have pulled away from their sloppy kiss and are just resting their forehead against each other.

Soon after, Craig and tweek are surrounded by pupils and are then called to PC Principles office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I love Kevin, he's such a nerd. Also sorry if you didn't understand any of the Star Wars thingy

CYA LATER NERDZ