(17)

Tweeks pov

"Damnit tweek, you've got to admit that you actually like him!"

I turn away from Kyle and fold my arms.

"Tell him how you feel! It raised my confidence."

I turn around and look at him my eyebrow raised

"What did Stan say back?"

"I'm not telling you." I pout and turn away making Kyle groan in annoyance.

"Fine, your so annoying. On Monday your telling him how you feel."

I shake my he's my eyes wide.

"I don't even know how I feel! How the hell- why the hell would I do that?!"

Kyle punches the bridge of his nose, obviously something he got from Stan, and sighs "stop being in denial. Scratch that last idea, you need to admit to yourself that you obviously care about Craig."

I look down feeling my cheeks heat up. I do care about Craig, even though it looks like we hate each other I've always cared about him. We've known each other since we've been able to talk, so I course I care about him!

"Now, you really need to talk to him, doesn't even have to be about your feelings for each other."

I sit down on my bed and pull my knees up to my chest. I care about Craig tucker, I care about him and I find him attractive.

I take a deep breath in and slowly let it out, I've admitted it.

"I care about Craig tucker." I tell Kyle looking up at him. He smiles and sits next to me wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I smile at Kyle and lean my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me, I know I still need that punch in the face-"

Kyle laughs and shakes his head.

"Forget about that, I've got to go now," Kyle stands up and walks to the door but stops before he grabs the handle "here, take my number, if you have any more problems you can text me."

I smile at Kyle

"Thanks! Maybe we could become friends now?"

"Okay, now your pushing it." He jokes making us both laugh

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOOOOOO I JUST FEEL LIKE DRAGGING THE CONFESSION OUT TILL CHAPTER TWENTY SO YALL CANT GET ANY CREEK GOODNESS

CYA LATER NERDZ