(11)

Craig's pov

"Where's Clyde Kevin and twitch?" I ask red and bebe. They both a hug and carry on looking at something on bebes phone.

"Why do you two always ignore me?" I mumble rolling my eyes at the two.

I don't want to ask Nicole and token since they're being all lovey dovey. So I stand up from the cafeteria table and leave the room hoping to find them so I can at least all to someone who isn't giggling or kissing.

I walk down the corridor ignoring the arguing from Stan's group and the loud cheerleading chants from the gym.

When I get further down the corridor I hear Clyde's voice.

"Tell us why dude!"

"Clyde! Don't pressure him!" I hear Kevin say

"I-i-I don't know! Why was I staring at him?!?!" Tweek shouts

Tweek was staring at a guy? Tweek tweak, the one guy who always goes on about how he's straight, was staring at a guy.

I stop walking and listen to then talking.

"It's fine tweek, just ugh.." Kevin stops talking and I think he's trying to think of what to say next.

"I think he's trying to say go home and think about it?" Clyde answers

"I don't want to think about it. I just checked out Craig fucking tucker."

I feel my face go a bright red. Tweek checked me out? I bite my lip and then around walking back into the cafeteria and silently sitting down.

"Craig?" Token asks looking at me.

I put my head in my hands and sigh loudly.

Tweek checked me out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ughhhhh short update but the creek is coming into the fanfiction!

CYA LATER NERDZ