(10)

Tweeks pov

The whole 'Tweek and Craig' thing has died down thankfully. Also Craig's dad didn't find out, and if he has Craig hasn't told us. Me and Craig have to be careful around each other now. Any wrong move and we could be back to the dating thing.

We have defiantly gotten closer.

Were in PE now and were playing dodgeball. I was never good at sports, but dodgeball was my game. Probably because of how twitchy I was in elementary school I became good at dodging.

Kyle was out for me. I could tell he was aiming at me because of the Stan thing. Which I still haven't apologised for...

I quickly dodge another light speed ball thrown by kyle. Geez Stan's his own man! He can fight for himself he's not a weakling!

I pick a ball up and throw trying to get pip, he's trying to hit bebe who squealing and dodging but being flirty while doing so. She's only doing this because Clyde's not here.

"tweek!" Craig calls and passes me a ball. We both go and throw, Craig hitting Kyle on the arm and me hitting pip in the stomach.

Me and Craig high five happily then we both high five bebe.

"Alright children! Congratulations to Craig, Tweek and bebe! Our winners! You can go get changed now!" Chef dismisses us.

We all wok into our serperate changing rooms and start to get changed. I hear Kyle complaining, David agreeing with him and cartman asking if he looks ripped.

I roll my eyes at cartman. I pull on my shirt and turn around to place it in my locker when Craig taking off his shirt catches my eye.

I stare as he finally gets the shirt over His head then messes up his hair rooting in his locker and taking out some spray.

I feel hands on my shoulders and im turned turned around. Kevin is standing in front off me, fully dressed with Clyde behind him who's also fully dressed.

"Dude, you were staring at cr-" Kevin digs clyde in the rips with his elbow before he can finish saving me from the embarassment. I place a hand on my forehead confusion wrapping itself around my brain.

"Are you okay tweek?" Kevin asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

I nod taking his hand from my shoulder.

"Fine, fine." I mumble getting changed and shutting my locker then leaning my head against the metal.

Why did I just...

What's wrong with me?!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten parts and they still aren't together..

This is gonna take a while

CYA LATER NERDZ