(20)

Just noticed that I have left the confession till chapter 20

Craig's pov

The very next morning I was ready, I wasn't nervous, I wasn't going to back down.

It was raining again, and I had my hood up and was waiting outside of Tweeks door. I has knocked, twice and he shouted to wait. I huddled under his small porch and waited. I was about to knock again when the door opened and tweek stood there, his hood up and done if his crazy blonde hair peaking out.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out off his house. He looked at me confused and is felt him try to pull his hand away and he did. He stopped walking and looked at me, confusion written on his face as he look down at his hand.

"What a-are you doing?" He asks looking up.

I walk towards him so I can take his hand again. He looks down at our hands and he slowly closes his hand around mine. I smile and open my mouth to start my confession.

"I-"

"I like you Craig." Tweek says looking up at me. "And I'm going to take this as a hunt you like me too."

I open my mouth to speak again but tweek moves closer to me and presses his lips against mine clutching my hand tightly.  I stand still, stunned and when he pulls away tweek smiles at me.

"This was supposed to be my confession, you spaz." I tell him.

Tweek laughs and kisses me again but this time I happily kiss back.

"Woah, I was wondering what took you guys so long." We both pull away and glare at Clyde.

"Thanks for ruining a moment." I say

"Well, it's pissing it down, and I have no hood so I want to get moving. Let's go lovebirds."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Clyde ruining the moment you had all been waiting for! What a dick!

CYA LATER NERDZ