(24)

Thomas' pov

I pace around in the living room waiting for the front door to open and for Craig to walk in. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind. I know what skeeter said but I think what I think. I've been around longer than he has and it was different when I was a kid. I was raised to hate gays, but I don't hate them, I just hate that my son is one of them.

Thank god my wife is out at the tweak house because she wouldn't let me have this talk, I've told her what I saw and she said for me to leave it and let them be happy. But how can I? I wanted grand kids! I can't now can I? It's not like that tweek idiot is going to be able to get pregnant!

It was defiantly him, I could see his unusual yellow hair poking out of his hood. Why that boy though? He's the one that beat Craig up! Oh god, is he the dominant one? Is my son the women role?

For fucks sake. How long? I take a deep breath and then continue pacing. I look across at the clock that reads half three. He should be home by now. I walk towards the door and open it to see him, kissing that stupid boy again

"CRAIG!" I shout. He jumps and along with the spaz who nearly falls down the stairs off our porch.

"Oh god! B-b-bye Craig!!" The spaz twitches and runs off my doorstep and into the tweak house across the road.

He's about to open the door when Richard opens it instead.

"What's all the shouting about Thomas?" He calls to me. I scoff as I see my wife behind him.

"KEEP YOUR SON AWAY FROM MINE!" I shout

"Why?" He calls back confused looking down at his shaking son who's clutching onto Richards shirt obviously terrified.

I don't care though. That's what the bastard gets, infecting my son.

"HES QUEER AND IS INFECTING MY SON!"

"Dad? What the hell are you shouting about?" I hear Ruby's voice. I look down to see her with Gerald adopted son ike and an emo kid.

"Infecting your son? Oh my god." Richard rolls his eyes his arm around the stupid spaz. "Your one of those people.."

"THOMAS! WHAT DID I SAY?!" Laura shouts back at me glaring with her hands on her hips.

"FUCK OFF WOMEN! HES MY SON AND I SAY HE CANT SEE THAT TWEEK BOY."

"7 hours.." I hear Craig mumble but I ignore him

"Dad what the hell is wrong with you?!" Ruby shouts glaring at me.

"Craigs gay ruby! And that's not happening to my son!!"

Ruby looks away from me and looks at Craig. She mouths something then turn back to me.

"There's nothing wrong with that." She states "you should be happy that Craig is happy you FUCK FACE!"

"RUBY TUCKER GET UP TO YOUR ROO-" before I can finish she flips me off and walks away with the two boys.

"Mum! I'm staying at Karens!"

"Okay sweetie! See you soon! Now Thomas , shut up and get inside your making a scene!" Laura demands. I look around to see that Gerald and Sheila are looking over along with randy. Also a few kids are watching obviously interested.

"IM MAKING A SCENE?! WHAT ABOUT THESE TWO WHO WERE KISSING MORNING?!" I hear Laura sigh in annoyance and she walks over here. She says something to Craig who runs across the road towards the tweak house.

"WHA-"

Laura shoves me inside and steps in the house with me . She slams the door and glares.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"Me?!"

"Yes! You! I want you to change! I'm taking the kids and were going to stay at skeeters place. When you've changed your mind you can come talk to me."

---------------------------------------------/----------------------

Damn, the story has just gone in a completely different turn! I DIDNT PLAN THIS IM SCARED

CYA LATER NERDZ