(21)

Thomas' pov

"Thomas! Craig has left his maths book! Go give it to him he should be at Richard's house!" My annoying wife calls out.

I hate the Tweek family! That Tweek boy is a bad influence on Craig and that Ruchard guy and my wife are obviously up to something behind my back! I take the book from her and pull on a coat and head out to give Craig the book.

"CR-... What the fuck?" I say staring at the scene happening right in front of me. THAT DAMN TWEEK BOY! I throw the book down onto the ground stomping past it and heading to Skeeters bar.

MAN I NEED A FUCKING DRINK.

I throw open the bar doors and skeeter turn to me.

"Bars cl- oh. Hey Thomas."

"I need alcohol and I need it now." I state stamping over to a bar stool and sitting down.

"Sure, sure. What's wrong?" Skeeter asks pouring me a drink and passing it to me.

I clutch the cup images of Craig and that stupid spaz floating around in my mind.

"It's Craig,"

"What about him"

"He and Richards kid, they're fucking gay!" I shout slamming my fist onto the bar.

"Calm down! What's so bad about gay?" Skeeters asking wiping up the spill I made by slamming the bar.

"It's not that I don't like gay, it's that it's my son! And that stupid tweek boy!"

"I still don't see a problem, if Red was into girls I wouldn't mind."

"You don't understand, she isn't." I take a long swig of my drink.

"The fact that he hasn't even told me, I had to see them actually doing something gay. IN PUBLIC! Anyone could see!!"

"I still don't see your problem, there's a lot of gay people in South Park, most of them are young too." Skeeter explains

"Yeah, I know there's big gay al and mr slave, ruby has two gay friends and there's Gerald's son."

"Both of Gerald's kids are gay. He's Jewish and he doesn't care." Skeeter explains.

"I heard ms Broflovski shouted at some homophobes who were making fun of her kids." Skeeters employee says

"See? They're both Jewish and they accept it."

"I've been around longer than them. It's was different back then, you know?"

"I don't know. You Should just support your son man." Skeeter explains

I sigh putting my head on the table.

"I don't think I can..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Damn, poor Craig. THEY SHOULD'VE BEEN MORE CAREFUL.

CYA LATER NERDZ