Purr-fectly fine

Hey guys! I realized I have a lot of books and I hardly update, so I'm very sorry for that...and that I have a new hetalia x reader book
The apprentice
How long has it been, awhile. I'm super sorry for not updating again!!
But on to the new chapter
(I literally just came back from a long break from wattpad its April 10 and I'm so sorry and I've seen your comments and I'm just so amazed, thank you for just being here to read something I wrote and I just leave you hanging I'm sorry)
This is going to be a short chapter just to show you I'm still here and updating

You just came for the cats, the adorable fluffy cats that were possibly going to be tormented by the cruel cruel men. You were exaggerating but it was growing quite boring and annoying with the constant shouts and hisses. You were forced into one of the rooms on the top floor, you sat on the white bed writing fan-fictions on your phone. (:3 how I like mentioning you writing fan-fiction)

Finally deciding you stood up and left the room. You looked side to side realizing they had lead you to a room you had no idea where it was located inside the house. Meaning you were lost, great.

You were in your regular state, cool and collected. A scary thing that you noticed was you could no longer hear anyone. You felt yourself go cold, what if they hurt the cats. You rushed around probably looking like a foolish fool but you could not find the stairs.

Finally you managed to find the stairs that seemed to go on forever. Not hesitating you launched yourself down the stairs. You heard your footsteps echo which sounded like someone was following you. You finally heard something. Hissing and shouting, that was good no one seemed to have died yet. If only you could reach the bottom of the stairs.

Slowing down you started to daze off and thought if you could ever take the cats home. There were to many of them, why had they come. And why, why were you in a room now weren't you just on the stairs? Quickly looking around you noticed you were in a dark room.

Well maybe it wasn't dark but the lights were off with only the light behind the curtain illuminating your surrounding. What was this place.

"Hello." Someone had spoke behind you.

You jerked your head towards the ominous figure standing not that far from you.

"What the fudge are you?!" You asked confused and ready to rush out the room.

"Oh, don't worry about that, you need to worry what you are." The person spoke and immediately the room was filled with sparkling green smoke. You covered your mouth and nose and ran to the door Only you couldn't find it.

Finally you took a deep breathe and started to cough. You felt your body grow weak but you didn't pass out (like you would normally would in most of these stories) instead you were in immense pain. You felt yourself growing smaller in a way, much smaller you could hardly touch the door knob.

Oh god, you were a child. Well......now what.

Finally!!!! I missed writing and I'm going to write the next part to Hetalia x tomboy!reader right now