Staying Paw-sitive

I'm BACK

Thank you so much for reading and commenting (Even if it's between yourself) It's really great to read your comments, it really brings a smile to my face XD. I know this has been a long time since I last wrote and I promise you (Again for the millionth time) that I am continuing this story I'm just- honestly I'm not sure whats taking so long. So thanks for sticking around and to the new ones who just started reading.

-

(Also perspective changes repeatedly sorry)

"You hurt the cats, didn't you!" (Y/N) yelled furious with the three men she saw in front of her. She started to hit England repeatedly who actually dropped her from being surprised. (Y/N) stood up stomping her foot a few times crossing her arms in a serious matter, of course the men could not take you serious in your rather cute state. 

"What the hell happened to you?" 2P Italy said looking down at you with a bit of a smile. You looked straight at him and pouted at how tiny you were, and he wasn't even that tall.

"(Y/N), why are you a cute child?" Japan asked also looking down on you, which was starting to bother you. So you reached up into the air signaling for them to come down to your level. Instead England picked you up into his arms, it worked anyways.

The men waited for your response but you merely stared back at them with your stoic face. Reminding them you were once quite emotionless until of course the cats came into their lives.  

"Are you going to talk or what." 2P Italy said rolling his eyes at you.

"If I knew why I was a small Child I would have already told you why." You shouted at him only he didn't recoil in surprise from your shouting, he simply laughed.   

"Sorry your just so small right now." He said going over to the couch to sit down, you started to fidget in Arthur arms.

"Put me down." 

"Whats wrong-"

"I said, put me down." 

Arthur did as you told and when your small feet touched the ground you scampered out of the living room furious. None of them went after you because they could only start talking about how cute it was.

-

"Those idiots." You said wiping your tears away as you kept walking around the house. You weren't exactly mad enough to yell but your new child like body sprung the tears out of your eyes for no reason. The rubbing had made your face irritated so you let them fall. "I hate all of this, I wish I was at my house watching (Fav Tv show), and my cats are missing." You crouched down balling into your fists. You took a seat and wailed out loud not caring anymore, this was to much for the infant.

Trying to remember other things you imagines yourself lazily lying around with your phone watching shows you were still behind, how you wanted to write a few chapter to a story you were making, and just being inside all alone. 

Then you remembered the cats, you could always try finding them and they would protect you now that they were much bigger because of your tiny size. They would still recolonize you and love you and- tears fell along your cheeks reminding you that you were alone right now and you didn't feel happy at all. you cradled yourself along a wall and took deep breaths in for some reason they hurt, snot was starting to pour out of your face which made you cry even more. 

For some reason you just started to scream wanting someone to find you and help you, no one came to your aid.

"I want my mommy!" You looked up realizing what you said, why would you say that. Your a country you didn't exactly have any parents. The body, you blamed the body one hundred percent. Exactly why were you like this again, you stood up forgetting why you were just crying and went skipping through the halls, turning the corner you saw them and they saw you. 

You didn't smile at all but inside you were so happy, you went charging for them and crashed into them.