Hey

So it's been a while since I've last published here, almost three years lol. So once again I'll apologize for my disappearance, and thank you all for you who still read my works. It's really touching to see how many of you have read my stories and you may be wondering why I'm back.

Well it's a bit of a ride, since the reason I stopped writing my Hetalia stories was due to me falling out of the fandom. Sad I know, but that is not the case anymore! On this long break from Hetalia I have grown to like other fandoms -undertale mostly- and have grown as a better writer, hopefully.

Not only that but I can say I am back into the fandom, which is so crazy to me. I always knew I would have a soft spot for it but I didn't think it would come back into my life as an obsession. I honestly thought the fandom was growing slow, but look at all of you.

You can thank the dream I had recently which combined a name and personality of two characters from Hetalia lol. That's when I began looking up pictures and then videos and reading old fanfic, now I'm here. Which is why I would like to continue writing fanfic for this fandom, though not these stories.

I read through them and just laugh at my old writing. I started them when I was in middle school and stopped during my early high school years. Now that I'm older I hope I can use these past stories to write even better ones, and make all of you happy.

Though I still don't know where I will write these new stories, or what I will even work on. I was planning on making a new account on here, but I may make an ao3 account, something very new to me.

The reason for all of this happening now probably has to do with the circumstances we're in, and I hope all of you are doing well and being safe. Now that I've made this account I just have one last thing to say.

I would really love to talk to some of you guys, messaging other people who have been in the fandom since I've left would help me catch up on anything new. Not only that but I just need other people to talk about countries with, I need some Hetalia friends haha.

I may post my Instagram here, since my messages aren't working on here for some reason. I also don't know what's the best platform to write Wattpad, ao3, deviantart? But I will post my new accounts when I make them.

So let's look forward to new stories! (Posted this on my other main fanfic too)