Rivals

You sat on the couch with a few cats on with you, the man/boys went upstairs to discuss about something that they wanted to "talk about in private"

You didn't really care at this point because you were playing with the cats and like having the best time, why we're you even so quiet before, being loud rules!

You picked one of the kittens up and rubbed noses with it causing it to purr. The other cats seemed to be displeased because there were some hisses, and from upstairs you could here some faint screaming from upstairs, you chose to ignore it and play with the cats instead.

(Up stairs)

"So I propose we-"

"Can you shut the hell up."

"Why you-"

"Why don't we just-"

"Kill the cats."

"No!!!"

"I say we just ship them off to-"

"The ends of the earth."

"What the fuck"

"No le-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Why don't you!"

"I say we-"

"I'm going down"

"No stay here."

"Let's just take the cats away."

"(Y/n) would never let us do that."

"We could try but-"

"She'll beat are asses up."

"Exactly."

"So we-"

"Don't have a fucking plan."

"Stop swearing."

"Last time I checked your not Oliver."

"Oh my god guys stop."

"Why don't you make us."

(So confusing it's just a conversation that's there having and it's going nowhere.)

"Guys I think I'm going!" They heard you yell from downstairs.

"NOOOO." All of them scream from the room.

Your pov.

What the hell, I can't leave. I turn around to leave because they were being complete idiots, but should I leave the cats here or should I come back later...

I sigh and head for the door without any of the kittens, they all watch as I leave from the window and enter my car.

I wave good bye to the cat and drive off.

Cat pov~ (when they talk it's in cat from so don't be confused when I use there real names)

"The Bella was super cute!" Feli exclaimed as he rolled on the floor.

"Ja, she was." Germany said

"So how much more time do we have?" Arthur asked as he looked up stairs.

"About a week." Luciano said.

"Haha a week that's plenty of time!" Alfred said as he climbed onto the couch.

"It seems like a long time but it will be gone fast so we better hurry." Matt (2p Canada) said.

"What's the rush where in the humans house I say we fucking mess up the place." Allen said as he dug his claws into the curtains.

(Warning humans are about to enter so there words will be bold, for now)

"What the hell is going on here." Alfred said as he glared at the cats, "(y/n) were are you?"

"She's gone bastard!" Allen yelled still knowing they couldn't understand them.

"You what did you do to (y/n)!" Alfred said to the cats as more of the guys came downstairs mad.

It was silent for a moment as everyone glared at the opposite species and then they charged. It was actually pretty funny watching but tart was your opinion as you watched fro the window. You could not leave the cats alone but it looked like they were handling on there own, and were dominating the battle.

You walked in and watched from the hallway as these crashed, swears were throw, and meows. And then you laughed and exerting was still they all looked at you and stopped instantly.

"I left for two minutes and I find the cats kicking your butts." You say and grin as the males look away ashamed with blushes or frowns on there faces.

"I'm here for the cats." You say and that's when the battle started up again.