Nekos in the house!

(Y/n) sat in her seat typing away at her phone, which you were currently on kik with your internet friends. While you were oblivious to everything around you, eyes were watching you. Yes most of the guys here had a crush on you, both 1p/ and 2p.

Yet you never caught on because you were always busy on your phone or just being oblivious to your surroundings. (Like all of us fangirl/boys are when reading fanfictions)

The meeting had never been the same after all countries were forced to go to the same meeting. It had been more Chaotic and violent but also entertaining.

The meeting had just ended which passed by quickly to you because again you were on your phone, as you walked away to the door a hand was placed on your shoulder.

You turned around to be faced with blue eyes, which belonged to none other then Alfred f. Jones.

He smiled and appeared to have a slight blush on his cheeks, "h-hi (y/n) I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house and like do stuff.!!! I mean not like being perverted- just like- I mean- I'm such an idiot!" He stuttered out.

You looked at him for a bit and nodded and made a approving 'mmh' come out of your mouth, hoping he knew that meant a yes.

You walked away without looking back at the flustered American who was being teased by some countries.

You had always been a calm country and spoke very little such as Sweden and Greece, but this would all change after you go to Americas house.

~time skip brings you to England's scones!~

You knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, loud footsteps could be heard along with swearing. The door swung open and there was the American- Allen?

He looked at you with his red eyes and smirked, "so you showed up doll face!" He practically shouted as he pulled you in.

Alfred saw you and rushed over glaring at Allen and said, "so your finally here dudette!"

You nodded and tried to release yourself from Allen embrace. As soon as you did though you were in another pair of arms, these ones belonged to feli, the cheerful Italian.

"ve~ Bella you came." He said with his eyes closed- as usual- he then pulled you into the living room where it seemed most countries were- let me rephrase that- all male countries were there, or so it seemed to you.

"I thought it was going to be just the two of us?" You said to yourself but directing it to Alfred.

"What was that light~?" Feli asked. You shook your head and he smiles, "oh well~ what do you want to do."

Then a loud crash was heard from the kitchen. You and feli entered to see matt (2p Canada or James, some of you call him) and Prussia brawling.

What made me come here? You thought as you retreated from the chaotic rough house and to the front door. You heard chanting And yelling, you rolled your eyes and opened the door, and what you saw was so utterly. . . Adorable!!!!

~Male country pov~

As most of the males cheered and clap the sound of a sequel was heard, it went dead silent. Alfred finally Shouted " (Y/N)" he ran to go find you along with other countries, they finally made it to the source and it was completely, confusing? There you were with a bunch of cats.

"Guys! Look look! There so cute can we keep them!" You shouted holding onto one of the cats that purred with the attention you were giving it.

That was the most you ever talked and with such passion? You could say.

But one thing was for sure, the guys liked you were talking and showing more emotion but now they were experiencing something new, jealously.

So how will they get your attention back or will the cats win you over? How and why are they there? 

Tell me what you though of my new story and if you have any ideas or request you have for my hetalia x reader book~