Chapter Nine | Part II*

Comenzar desde el principio

     It was now early afternoon and the sun was shining particularly bright, almost as if it were offering a bit of peace to compensate for the previous night's wreckage. As I continued to make my way towards my mate and twin deltas, my wolf delighted in the sight of Ava-Rain's obvious enjoyment. She hardly looked as if she had made one of the biggest choices she would ever have to make only hours ago. In a sleeveless white dress which nicely accented her brown skin, her ebony curls flowing all around her thanks to the slight breeze and a bright smile on her face as the only accessory she needed, my mate looked perfect. Of course, the two wolves dwarfed her in size, but she looked completely at ease with the two of them hovered around her.

     She was running her hands through Declan's fur while laughing at Rickon, who was whining over being left out. My own wolf felt jealous. If her hands were to be running through anybody's fur, it should have been mine. When I was half way to them, both Rickon and Declan's heads turned in my direction. Simultaneously, they both moved to stand on either side of Ava-Rain, their attention now focused solely on me. When Ava-Rain followed their line of sight towards me, she smiled. Without pause, I returned the smile, wondering why I had not fought harder to return to her sooner. I don't think I would ever get over the feeling of completion whenever I reunited with my mate.

     Once I reached them, I didn't waste any time taking Ava-Rain into my arms. "I missed you," I whispered before pressing a kiss to her forehead.

     She pulled away slightly and looked up at me. "You weren't gone long enough, if you ask me." I caught the mischief in her eyes before she playfully rolled them and turned herself around in my arms to face my deltas. "We were having the time of our lives, weren't we? Your alpha's totally ruining our fun right now."

     The twins only lowered their heads, though I knew they couldn't deny her summary of their time together.

     My arms slid around her waist and held her snugly against my body. "Clearly, your conditioning lessons are going to have to start sooner rather than later." That sassy mouth of hers definitely needed to be reminded who was in control.

     "Yeah, about those. I think I'm going to pass. I was enjoying my time with my deltas."

     "Your deltas?" I smirked

     "Yes, my deltas. Boys," both their heads lifted, but even though she had been the one to address them, their sights aimed directly towards me. "He may be your alpha, but who gives belly rubs as amazingly as I do?"

     In the next second, my twin deltas dropped to the grass with their stomachs exposed. Ava-Rain laughed and I shook my head.

     "See! I've trained them so well."

     "More like tainted them," I said and released her so that she could oblige the pups and rub their bellies. She dropped to her knees and simultaneously rubbed both Declan and Rickon's stomachs. The twins looked like they were in heaven, while I tried my damned hardest not to sprawl out on the grass as well and demand that she run her hands all over my body. And I was positive that was exactly what Ava-Rain's plan was. To make me squirm. To make me jealous. To bring me to my knees in submission and take back the 'punishment' I inflicted upon her of not being overly intimate with her until I knew that she would be able to handle it fully.

     "Alright, you two. Thanks for keeping Ava-Rain occupied, which I'm sure was no easy task seeing as this one can be a complete handful." Immediately, my deltas rose to their feet. "The others are heading out to do another sweep." And provide Ava-Rain and I with alone time. "Rickon, you'll go with Kane, and Declan, you'll head out with Chase." On that note, they were dismissed.