I Love You**

Babyface

"You will not keep me locked up in this place forever! I have a wife and a daughter and baby boy on the way at home!" I yelled at Nicole.

She laughed at how stupid I was sounding. "Shut up!" She waved me off, having a full blown make out session with Josh.

"You two are bustards! And someone will find me!!!" I shouted.

"Oh really?" Hudgens friend Tristan questioned.

I couldn't believe he was behind everything this whole time. What a good way to set us all up. I looked around at the door that swung open.

"Look who we found!" I looked up and one of their assistants came pulling Toni by her hair dragging her into the building.

"She's pregnant! Let her go!!!" I yelled. "Leave her alone!" I said as I started losing control.

"Ken..." Toni cried.

Josh looked at me then at Toni. "Don't hurt her please. She's having a baby..." I pleaded.

"Shut up Kenny!" Nicole lamely shouted. As she walked over to Toni.

"Please... Don't hurt me, am pregnant! I can't-" Nicole snatched her by her hair.

"Nicole! Let her go!!" I yelled.

She turned around and mocked me before pulling Toni towards the edge of the cliff.

"What are you doing Nikki?" I heard Josh ask her.

I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer. I couldn't afford to lose Toni, it would kill me and eat me inside. Not the love of my life.

"Let me die." I offered.

Josh immediately spoke. "Yes let him adie instead! Toni's having a baby. We can't! He could die and me and Toni could get married and raise the baby together." He smiled.

"Me... Marry you? Never! I rather jump off a cliff and die!" Toni shouted, looking Josh straight in the face.

Josh

I never meant to hurt Toni the way I had done in the past. I still love her, and it just pains me to see that she actually does love her husband. I mean she is giving the man another baby. I wish she married me instead. Nicole's right! She will never love me ever again.

"Kill her." I commanded.

"Thought you'd never say that." Nicole smirked.

Before she could push Toni down the cliff. "Wait!!!!!!!!!!!!..." Kenneth shouted.

"I'll divorce her, and I'll marry you Nicole. Just don't do this to her."

"That's not good enough. She's still having your baby. And plus she already has a daughter with you. I wanted to be your only Kenny." Nicole started sobbing.

"I'll forget about them. I'll forget I ever met Toni and got her pregnant. Just please believe me." He begged. I looked at Nicole as her eyes started tearing up.

"You would do that for me?" Nicole let go of Toni as she placed her hand over her heart, smiling at Kenneth.

He nodded his head.

I can't believe she was falling for his little cheap ass game. I've seen obsessed woman before, but Nicole was worser. She was traumatized by this man. Sick!!!

"Can't you see his messing with your head-" she cut me off by placing her finger over my lips.

"Shhhh..."

I looked from her to Kenneth. She smiled at him, as he tried faking a smile at her. How blinder could she get.

"Your traumatized by his looks."

"Shut up! Can't you see he loves me."

"We could explore the world together Nicole. We could become one."

"Really? Because you know what's funny. My ex said those exact same words to me, but guess what he tried to murder me... But I obviously won." She said grabbing my gun pointing it at him.

I smiled, knowing she wasn't that dumb... Kenneth freed himself as he lifted his hands up in defense. "Kill me! But don't kill the woman I will never ever ever stop loving, TONI BRAXTON! The only woman I will ever be able to love until the last breathe leaves my body Nicole!"

*Gun Shoot*