Going out...Going Freaky

Toni

"And and... It went whoosh!.... And then... Daddy
Went... And... And... Dadadada!... Like superman... And I shake my head! And uncka J take me inside. Then I showed him it was this biggg!..."

Aubrey went on giving Janet a recap of the events that took place last night surrounding with fire.

Janet sat staring straight ahead with Brey sitting on her lap, as she went on with her story giving expressions and everything.

"And I say oh nooo! Eddy's mansion has smokes in it!" Brey continued.

"Bruhh." Janet said soft, although I still heard, with her bored expression plastered on her face.

"Wowww Brey Brey, that's an awesome story. You know what? You should write a book! Go ahead and start it." Janet snapped out of her boredom and said cheerfully to Brey.

Brey hopped off of Janet's lap, and bolted for her crayons and notepads. I laughed at her as I kept folding some clothes.

I heard footsteps walking towards us, before Aubrey sold out who it was.

"Hey babygirl." Ken greeted her before they came into the laundry room.

"Hey Tone." Jamie said giving me a half hug. "Janet." He gave her a head nod.

She ignored him like she didn't hear a thing.

He narrowed his eyes at her. "I guess you only answer to your other soap names."

Ken snickered before Janet slowly spun around to face them.

"Boy, you know I don't fuck with you!" She sang the last part like Big Sean.

"Will be in the family room." Kenny chuckled.

"You comin' mini hitta?" Jamie asked Aubrey.

"Fa sho." She imitated how Jamie said it and followed.

*******************
Babyface

Me and Toni were gonna leave in a few seconds, to go have a nice lovely dinner. Just the two of us. Aubrey's babysitter Jada was downstairs with Aubrey keeping her company. I walked out the bathroom as I wiped my face off with the face towel, as I looked up at Toni. Who looked finer then wine. If I do say so myself.

"Well don't you look sexy." I said to her as I stared at my view from behind, that did indeed look yummy, in that nude flesh black dress she had on.

"Thank you." She said as she turned around walking over to me. She turned back around as she pulled up her hair. Showing me the lose string at her neck.

I put the towel down as I tied up her dress. Licking my lips as I spun her around. I bit down on my lip as I stared her up and down.

"We might not go out anymore..." I started, as she blushed smirkingly.

"Well guess what, if I wasn't so hungry. We would definitely stay home and. Make love the whole night threw." She sang the last part to me, like Whitney Houston.

"I'll be saving all my love, for you." She chuckled.

I slapped her butt as she turned spun around, and gasped.

"You just can't keep away can you?" She smirked. Grabbing her clutch bag off the dressing table.

"Couldn't resist." I licked my lips.

She turned back around and took out her nude colored lipstick, placing it on.

"I'll see you downstairs." I said walking out. As she nodded at my words.