Priority

Babyface

"I know y'all home! Now open up the damn gate!" my mother yelled threw the intercom.

"Shit!" me and Toni shouted in unison.
She immediately jumped off me as she threw me my shorts and grabbed her bikini bottoms putting them on, she grabbed the net taking out her bikini top, as I hurriedly dried me off. I put on my shorts and went towards the buzzer. As I opened up the gate.

"You alright there Tone?" I shouted.

"Yeah!"

I nodded my head as my mother came walking up the stairs with my father behind her. I opened the door for them and she just stared at me.

"Well hello to you to mother." I sarcastically said.

"Boy please, you were taking your time, at doing what?"

"We were sw-"

"You know what don't even answer that." she barged in.

"Hello son." my dad dapped me. As he entered.

"Where's your lovely fiance'?" my mother peeked in the kitchen, then looked around.

"Am here." Toni came, smiling as she walked in with the towel wrapped around her body.

"I see you guys were having a little swim, it's good to swim, you exercise your body for you know..."

"Whow mom please, we know where your going with this." I interrupted her. They all chuckled.

We took our seat onto the sofa as Toni looked at me then back at my mother.

"Am just gonna quickly get dressed." Toni smiled.

"You do that my angel." my mother returned the smile. "Didn't y'all eat or make anything to eat?"

"Well actually, I was gonna take her out tonight, because I was gonna give her your necklace that you wanted me to give to her."

I saw as I brought tears to my mother's eyes. She placed her hand over her heart. "That's so sweet." she walked over to me as she pinched my cheek.

"Yeah. But since y'all are here, I don't think that we are going anymore." I yawned.

"Ken!!!!!" Toni shouted.

We all jumped up as I ran upstairs. I entered the room as Toni was standing at the balcony looking down. I ran over to her.

"What? Did you see someone?" I asked as she faced me.

"A man jumped over the wall." she sounded very troubled.

"A man?" I asked a little confused. "Wait, our home has 24/7 security specialists, how in the world..."I rubbed my chin in deep thought. "Unless he came in when my parents did." I spoke.

"Ken I could've been dead." she breathed heavily. "He was about to climb over the balcony."

I looked at her. "Did he see you naked?"

"No! I came in and he was about to jump into the room." she spoke sounding really frightened.

"Damn." I chewed on my bottom lip.

My parents came up looking very worried. "What happened?" they questioned.

"A man, was about to climb over the balcony." I shook my head.

"What?" my mother sounded horrified.

"Yeah....." me and Toni trailed off.

******************
Toni

It was a lovely morning. I had been at my dress fitting to just see if my dress still fits, just 2weeks left. I smiled as I stood in the mirror as Liona placed the diamond necklace around my neck. I still can't belive I will be getting married in just 2weeks time. I soothed my hands down the side of my dress. And I felt like a princess. I looked at my mother and mrs Ariah as the tears fell from their eyes.

"You look beautiful Toni." I smiled at Tamar threw the mirror.

"Thank you." I felt tears well up. "I feel like crying."

"I hope those are tears of joy baby girl." my mother said.

"They are." they started falling.

Trina came over to me as she handed me some tissue. The girls looked amazing. I stared at my mother who was sniffling. I picked up my dress and walked over to her.

"Uncle Kenny sure is marrying a Goddess." Andrea my 11year old flower girl said. I looked at her and smiled.

I hugged my mother as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Am gonna be fine. If you cry am gonna cry. And I don't want that to happen." I said on the verge of crying.

"Ok, your right." she said wiping her tears away. "But it's just, your my first daughter to get married and go threw all this." she sniffed.

I smiled at her. "Ok Toni, your dress will be delivered 2 days before your wedding." I smiled at Liona.

"56 000 dollars.... Damn Toni, I could've bought me a whole bunch of free condoms." We all busted out laughing as Trina covered Traci's mouth.

"Traci!!!" we shouted in unison, whilst still laughing.

"My soon to be mother in law, is standing right next to you." I said looking away as I walked into the dressing room.

"Traci Renee, you are bad." Trina chuckled.

_____________

I just wanna know if I should continue with writing this book? Or if I should delete it! Please comment and vote on my chapters much appriacted 'kisses'