Memories are sometimes never good...

Mom...

/// Flashback ///

"Don't even think about it Bitch." Daddy said angrily, and I started crying.

"Mommy!" I screamed, she turned and saw me, dropping my teddy.

"Jonathan! How could you?" She started walking towards us.

BANG! BANG!
/// End of Flashback ///
The water got freezing cold, shivering, I grabbed my towel and shut the water off. Wrapping the towel around, loosely I walked to my room feeling clean but still in so much pain. I got to my room and locked my door, knowing my dad isn't home because it is Monday. He goes to the bar all day, making sure people see him as he talks about his ' wonderful ' daughter.
I scrunched my nose up as I stared at my body in the mirror. How disgusting. I felt my tears fall, I glanced at my clock, 8:30am. Well I just spent an hour in the shower. I looked around and found my grey leggings. They were tight around my waist but loose around my legs. These will be perfect. I sat down on my bed and grabbed the bandaids in my night stand. I tried to cover up those soon to be scars but ended up running out of bandaids. 40 of them and I still have covered half. I shook my head, refusing the tears that are trying to escape. I slowly pulled my leggings up, wincing every so often. I needed to hurry or else I will be later than I needed to be. I pulled them up just below the stitched up screwdriver hole. I put on a bra feeling the nice bruises he had left all over my chest. I hate him but I hate myself for trying to survive without my mom. I wrapped the towel around my hair and dried it as best as I can. Now I need a shirt.. Ahh my grey long sweater! I went to my dresser and quickly but carefully slipped it over my head. Going to the bathroom again, I had to get my face ready. Uhh my eyes. So puffy and red. There's still a bruise.. I applied my foundation, heavily around my eyes. Giving myself some colour, I looked a bit better. I added some light eye shadow and black eyeliner on my waterline. Finishing the looking with some clear lip gloss, I walked up the stairs, grabbed three Tylenols and a bottled water. I have to go! I threw on my coat and black boots while noticing my bag by the door I prayed he hadn't looked in, opening it. I sighed. Thank god!! I grabbed my keys and locked the door, walking as fast as I can to school.

Today will be the death of me.

As I arrived at school I noticed the halls were empty and that was my cue that classes have started. I walked to the office and signed in.
" Sorry, Mr. Fredson. Late night." I mumbled as he signed my late slip.
"It is fine. Your father called in and told me you might have a late start. What a great Dad he must be!" He stated so calmly it scared me.
" Okay. Thank you." I grabbed the slip and went to English. I'm only 25 minutes late. 9:30am. I shouldn't have missed much.
I knocked on the door and waited. A click came as the door opened and I continued looking at my feet.
" Sorry, I had a late start, here is my slip. Sorry again." I desperately wanted to just cry and throw a fit but I knew that would do no good. Time to fake a smile and nod. I looked up at my teacher, he nodded and pointed to my assigned seat. I only needed to walk a few steps into the classroom to feel Hilary's eyes on me. I limped towards her and whispered,
"Do not ask. Do not pry. I do not want to talk, I just want to get through this day and go home to sleep." I put bag down and propped my head on my arms and attempted to listen to my English teacher. I'm happy she didn't ask.. I couldn't stay strong if she did.

Save me.. Anybody..

LEMME KNOW HOW I DID :D
Love you guyssss !!