Chapter 8

We walk hand in hand through the corridor in silence.

We reach a room where the room is lit by candles and the moonlight through the window. It was so old fashioned with wooden floors and walls. There were curtains with red and white strips but if I had not notice the big screen TV at the over end of the room it would have been very 1800 . The flowers that were placed around the room were fantastic from asters to zantedeschias but the smell they gave off was so romantic. The table was set in a posh manner and it all came back. This was the last dinner for the three spy's. I saw mine beside Rick and Terry. Star would be sitting in front of me.

I’m still holding Rick’s hand and he leads me to the table where everyone is sitting but Star. Also Rick’s dad, Hillary and by how young she is and how smiley she seems this must be Alex Rick’s sister. As soon as we sit we hear the door open. Star appears smiling at the boy who was going to sit beside her. I realise this must be Michael or Mick, the boy Star met on her first day at the spy unit. Wow long relationship they have had.

“Well now everyone is hear we may begin, Welcome to the dinning room where we use it for special dinners, dances, weddings and sometime funerals but we don’t like using it for that, anyway we are going to have dinner, then a dance and a goodbye ceremony but we don’t know when the 3 spy's are going so it could be tomorrow or in 2 months but we will give you some time to prepare. One thing I am surprised about is that Dr Scully normally sends a video or a live feed...” the TV comes on and a man with white hair and red eyes comes on. “ Scully we were just talking about you”

“Oh, were you well don’t let me interfere, oh wait I just have hahaha, anyway I heard there was a new spy in your unit and they are at this table” he looks at all of us and when he looks at me I get a chill “Her name is May Willow and I have waited for her to long, now you are hiding her from me, oh John you know I will get her soon even if she is like her mum scared and a loser” I stand up knowing what I have just done.

“My mum was not scared she was brave, braver than you” I tremble but I hold my ground. I feel Rick pulling me down to sit but I turn and glare till he stops.

“Well hello Miss May I see you look a lot like your mum isn’t that right Jane” the camera turns and there on the ground is a woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is fighting the chains around her wrists and ankles.

“Mum, let her go you monster” I tremble at the sight of her. Blood all over her hands, scratches on her face and tear marks on her face.

“Haha oh I’m a monster now, take her back to the cell, now I have a bargain, if you May Willow hand your self in then I will stop this torture of 3 spy's and everyone can still live their lives in peace but if you don’t I will continue this 3 spy torture till your name is pulled out, so May what will it be.” I think if I hand my self in Terry, Rick and all my friends will be safe but if I don’t Rick will leave from my life so will Star.

“Fine you have a deal but no one else get hurt” I look into his eyes waiting for his reply.

“No, May you can’t, I won’t let you” Rick stands and takes my hand and I turn around “think May please I don’t want you to leave here, leave me” I see tears run down his face.

“Rick you have a family, I have none” I turn to Terry with a smile and she understands Scully doesn’t know of Terry’s existence and I want to keep it like that. “Rick I would rather you lose me than I lose you to him” I turn to still listening Dr Scully “so Dr Scully where will I meet you” I feel a squeeze in my hand telling me not to do this.

“Well let me think, tomorrow, at the London Eye, 4pm be there or the deal is off.”The TV switches off and the room is quite. I can feel Rick still looking at me with tear stained face. I turn to Rick and my eyes are filling up with tears.

“I'm sorry, it had to be done” I see everyone still looking at me with shock. I didn’t expect this; Rick takes me in his arms and kisses me like we were the only people in this room.

“I love you May but I can’t let you go” he kisses me and I feel a prick on my arm. We break and I look at his hand. He has a needle in his left hand “I’m sorry May it had to be done” I start to wobble then I fall into Rick’s out stretched arms “sorry, May” he kisses me and the world fades. He is still kissing me and it turns black.