Chapter 2

“If I say yes where would I stay?” I had no idea how big this building was and where everyone stayed. This room was tiny it feels like the principles office not like I've been in trouble that often.

“Why here of course silly , but one small thing your step-mum and dad will be made to forget you because he isn’t a spy, he was only your mum's husband and he never knew about her secret or what she did”.

”Well I pick here. I love my dad and all but I don’t want to lose Terry again”. As I hold Terry closer. Sit back down because my leg weren’t that stable yet.

 “So, May you are now one of the spy team and we do have a uniform but no one wears it all the time” she looks at her self "today was because you are here but once I leave this damp room I'm back in skirts and strap less tops"  I am now back with my sister Terry am so happy and of course my friends will be here too.

“Now lets get you to your room, I guess you are tired after that 7 hour journey” Star smiled showing her pearly white teeth. Star is like me, blue eyes and blonde hair but she had brown streaks and is perfect at everything and I mean everytrhing, she is cool, smart and very sporty but I understand why, now.

“What, how long?” I looked at my dad’s tattered old watch. It has a big crack down the glass which made it harder to read because of the grim and dirt fogged up the screen. She was right I left home at 8am and now it was now 3pm.

“Oh that was my fault I forgot to give her the jab to wake her” April bowed her head in shame. April was never bright; I guessed she just hanged out with us because of this spy business and she was not as smart or cool like Star but she can have her moments of smartness and coolness just at the wrong time. It is mostly random times she says something amazing and I can under her, I am not smart but I can fight.

“April it was not your fault, anyway I ask Ginger to call you and tell you what to do but I guess that party last night tired her out, isn’t that right, Ginger”. Star turns to Ginger with a smile and so did April, well who could blame her she thought she had done something wrong and instead it was someone else’s fault.

Ginger was blushing and bowing her head now “Sorry Star, but it wasn’t only me, Flower and Sunshine also partied with me” Ginger pointing to Flower, then Sunshine “anyway April could not handle May by herself”.Ginger was now beside me smiling down at me.

Ginger was the tallest of the group and well she is called Ginger because of her hair and she loves Ginger Snaps, the book of course not the sweet. She tried it once and well hated it but she loves the book and author. Flower is one of three sisters. She has one older who does not get along with me like Flower does. The  younger one, well she is opposite she loves me to much, every time she sees me she runs up and hugs me and tries to get me to play tea party or baby which is more annoying than school. My last friend is Sunshine who is the smallest of the group and she smiles everyday, hence Sunshine because she is like a ray of sunshine when she smiles.

“Well that is true, not to upset you April, May is stronger” Star looks at April kindly trying not to make her cry.

“It is ok I know May could knock me out” She was right I was the best fighter in school. I was in P2 when I punch a boy two years older than me because he said my dad was an alcoholic.

“Come on or else she will faint” everyone turns around, Cherry was looking at us like my step-mum Lily did when she wanted her way “well, is anyone coming”.

“Big words from you Cherry, oh sorry May but she never speaks if we ask her” Flower looked at me then said “Sorry Cherry it was just a shock hope you forgive”.

“No it is ok I understand I was shocked as well” Terry smiled at me and giggled under her breath.

Star comes out of her shock  “Yes, Cherry is right we should let you get unpacked in your new room also Cherry will be sleeping with you”.

“Wait I did not bring anything but my school bag” I though I only took my school bag or did I?

“Well we took your stuff with us so if you said yes, so you will need help with your stuff.  We will help unless we are called to the boss” Star starts to walk to the door and Ginger, Flower, Sunshine, April, Cherry and me all walk out behind her but I thought that room was crowded, well, the corridor was packed with people going one way and others going the other way.

“May stay close, don’t worry, where your room is, it is quite” Star keeps walking even though I was falling behind, so behind I lost them in 30 seconds.

“Guys, Guys where are you” BANG “ouch watch it you” OMG, a boy has just bumped into me and he is just... wow. I have not been in this place for 5 minutes and I just happen to bump into him.

“I am sorry I was not looking, hey your Jane’s daughter, right”.

“Huh, What, sorry yes I am, my name is Mary but I’m called May”

“Hi May, I’m Richard or Rick, hey would you like to meet up with me, here watch out” he pushes me up to the wall away from some of the traffic “so sorry here take this” reaches in to his pocket to take out a piece of paper and pen “this is my room number and you can call in if you feel alone, need help or maybe a tour of MI6”.

“Thank you, could you help me right now, I have lost my friends and I have no clue where I am”

“Sure but who are your friends I might be able to see them” he smiles. His brown hair, hazel eyes, perfect white teeth and his smart black spy suit just make me want to faint and melt into his arms but I have to be strong and not show weakness in this spy building.

“Well there is Stacy, Fiona, Anne, Gabriel, Shannon and Terry but their spy names are Star, Flower, April, Ginger, Sunshine and Cherry” I looked at his face clear, cool and relaxed unlike every spy I have seen so far stressed and tired .

“Well, I think I can see them, they are right over there” I turn around my head to the left; he was right there in the middle of the corridor was them all looking for me.

“Thank you very much, please if you need help please call me, bye”

“Bye May” but before I could reach them, Rick takes my hand and I look at him suddenly, with out realising what I am doing rick has me in his arms and is kissing me. My eye’s shut tasting warm, minty air pushing down my throat. We pull away my cheeks are red,  I can feel them getting warm.

“Sorry May I understand if you want to slap me” but I did not slap him I kissed him again and I liked it. I have never kissed a boy but today 5 minutes with one and I can’t stop, I wish I could hold him forever but it had to stop, “well not what I expected” and he laughed. So do I.

“I am sorry I just couldn’t help myself it felt strange like butterflies were in my stomach” He hugs me and kisses my forehead.

“I think your friends might need an exclamation for this because I see by their mouths, they need it”. I turn my head and my friends standing gob smacked.

“I better go, see you then”

“Yeah, you have my room number”

“Thank you” I hug him and run to my friends.