Chapter 7

Hey sorry this is so long but I promise it's good. Please vote and comment what you think might happen next :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I member what Star said at the canteen so I asks Terry and Rick who this Scully guy was. Why do they pick 3 spies to battle him?

“Well since I have been here I have heard that Scully was a spy him self but he wanted more than a science job. He wanted to be the head of every spy in MI6 but never got it because he was not ready for the job. He went mad, so mad he tried to kill the spies that had interviewed him and had said no. He failed badly. He was bad at stealth and combat so he was electrocuted by the main interviewer’s fence. His hair turned white and his eyes turned red. The main Interviewer found him and called MI6. They took him back to MI6 but he put up a fight so the head of MI6, that would be Rick’s dad by then, was going to send him away to prison. Scully did not want that so he ran and has stayed in this under water lair since. We have no clue exactly that is some how it moves. He did have a lair on a mountain but it was destroy along with- with –with” Terry starts to cry and I know I can’t ask her till she has finished so I turn to Rick.

“With what” I ask hoping he knows.

He looks at Terry who is still crying and he pulls me closer and whispers in my ear “With Jewel Willow” I look at him confused.

“Who is Jewel or should I say what is her real name not her code name?”

He whispers again “Jane Winter” he backs away and looks at me sadly. It stuck me as soon as he said ‘Winter’ my mum’s married name was Winter because my last name is Winter.

“My- my mum she destroyed his first lair but didn’t make it out alive” tears start rolling down my face, my mum killed herself but failed to kill Scully in the process, so she died for nothing and now more people are being tortured by him because of this 3 spy thing. Rick takes a hold of me and holds me tight.

“Sshhh, it is okay, sshhh”. He kisses my forehead, I look up into his blue eyes and I see his sorrow for me in his eyes. I hug him back. He takes my chin and kisses me and I kiss him back.

"WHAT THE" we pull a way. I see a man and a woman standing in the door way looking at Rick then at the still crying Terry and lastly me with their shocked eyes.

“Ah hi mum, hi dad” Rick waves in an embarrassing motion at what his parent had seen but still holding my hand.

“Hello Mary and Terry” Rick’s dad looks over to Terry who still has not stopped crying “What is wrong with her”

“She is upset . It's a long story” I bow my head still embarrassed at what they saw.

“Ok anyway we came here to introduce ourselves I am John Sky and this is my wife” he presents his wife. “Hillary Sky” she was still in shock but looking at Rick “and you have met my son”

“A bit too well I may say” Hillary was out of shock looking at me disgust. 

“No mum it was not her fault; it was my fault I kissed her first” I couldn’t believe he stood up for me. I knew Terry was listening because the crying noise had stopped. “I kissed her first, so don’t be mad at her, be mad at me” he never let go of my hand and I loved him more for sticking up the courage to do that. He then hugged me but still looking at his parent “I love her and I don’t care what you think” he looked down at me “I love you Mary”

“I love you too, Richard” and we kiss again and I was not embarrassed that everyone was looking.

We break; eyes straying into one another smiling like nothing can take this moment away.