-Chapter Eighteen-

Start from the beginning

"Did you bring my food boy?" She asked him.

"Ma-"

She cut him off, "I'm hungry. Where's my food?!"

"Fuck your food!" He shouted. "Why do you keep doing this?! We talked about this! We. Just. Talked. About. This!" He hit the wall in unison with his words. "I am tired... of saving your ass... This just keeps happening over and over and over again and you don't give a fuck..."

Dean's mother stumbled to her feet and smacked him across the face. That seemed to only make him even more pissed.

"Don't talk to me like that!" She yelled. "I can do whatever I damn want!"

"No, you can't! I'm responsible for you! You depend on me! And as long as you keep doing this shit to yourself, you can't do whatever you want cause obviously your too fucking stupid to do the right thing! You can't even take care of yourself!" He shouted at her.

"I'm not stupid!" She yelled but her voice cracked because she had begun to cry. "I'm not a damn child Dean... I know right from wrong."

"Then fucking act like it!" He hissed in her face.

This was hard to listen to, let alone watch. There were tears in Dean's eyes as he glared down at his mother, but they never spilled over. I can't believe that this is his life... I would've never ever imagined that this is what he has to go through every day, or almost every day. My heart hurt for him and I even found myself shedding a tear at the scene in front of me.

I looked around the living room and noticed that it didn't look much like a home. There was a couch, a TV, and a coffee table. That's it... No pictures on the wall of Dean and Damon, no nicknacks, nothing to make it look homey. I noticed that on the coffee table were empty bottles of alcohol, an ashtray, a few needles, and to my surprise... a crack pipe. My heartbeat began to race with fear. Not fear for myself but fear for her... Why is she doing this to herself? Does she not give a fuck about her sons? Does she not care about how much her actions are affecting them?

I am more than afraid for Dean right now. To see him yelling like this in his mother's face and on the verge of tears is hard because I know this is pain that's been building up for some time now. He's tired and I don't know how I didn't notice it before. 

 It's one thing for your parents to be absent like mine, but to have to literally stand by and watch your mother slowly kill herself with drugs has got to be painful and traumatic...

Here I am contently crying over how shitty my parents are, meanwhile this is what Dean and Damon have for a mother... A drug addict.

"I told you I wasn't gonna sit here and watch you kill yourself anymore. You promised me you'd try to stop. All I asked was for you to try. I'm the only one who's been here for you all these years ma... You know you have my help... but if your not gonna try then there's nothing I can do for you. I'm done." Dean sadly said.

She took my jacket off and started checking all the alcohol bottles to see if there was anything left in any of them. One of the bottles had something in it so she started drinking it.

"You don't even care... Do you?" His eyes were red and watery still as he watched at his mother.

She was clearly ignoring him. She had tears rolling down her face but she acted as if he didn't even exist. Dean looked done. Like, this was the last straw for him. He's giving up... I hate to see him this way. 

Once he realized he wasn't getting anywhere with her, he rubbed his face and said, "I'm done," he grabbed my jacket and my hand, saying, "Let's go," and dragged me out of the apartment.

I looked at his mother one last time before the heavy metal door slammed behind me. It's sad to see such a beautiful woman so messed up... She really does need help... but she can't be helped until she wants to help herself.

We met everyone back at the house and Dean, to my surprise, asked me to stay the night with him. I said yes of course. We didn't talk about tonight's events for the rest of the night. Honestly, I didn't want to talk about it. There was no need to talk about it.

Right now he just needed someone and I was glad to be that someone.

If Dean wants to talk about it later then we can but I'm not going to force him.

______________________________

A/N

Hey yall!

First, I really want to thank everyone who is reading my story. Thank you for giving it a chance! I know it's not perfect and needs to be edited but thank you anyway! Your comments and likes are seriously my motivation! I really appreciate it.

I hope Deans mother being a drug addict doesn't offend anyone. If it does, I apologize!

I hope you all stay with me and continue reading until the end!

Xoxo
~Dani~