Broken part 2

Emma was lying fast asleep on the couch. A blanket was placed over her body and a half glass of water was beside her on the table. Killian refused to leave her. After Killian brought her home, Emma was totally exhausted.
Her family wanted to know what happened and he told them. Everyone was shocked. They felt sorry for them. The two of them just couldn't get a break.

Why was it so difficult to be happy? The darkness was destroyed now. But the scars were still there. The time would heal them. But they would heal together. They could have the future they wanted. He knew Emma only did what she did because she couldn't loose him. He would have probally done the same. Still the time was painfull. Both of them will have nightmares. Sleepless nights. But they would comfort each other.

Emma stirred and said something in her sleep." No! Take me! He deserves to live!" She was crying and nearly fell off the couch." Emma. Emma wake up." She shot up from the couch startled." Emma it's okay I'm here. Nothing is going to hurt you. I'm here.
Shhh." She sobbed loudly and embraced him tightly.

She calmed slowly down and relaxed in his embrace." You're not leaving?", she asked with a shaky voice." No, love, I'm not. It's okay.", he assured her.
"How can you forgive me after all I have done to you?" She thought everyone hated her." I would have done the same for you. I can't loose you Emma." They would need time to heal  until they would be okay again.

But they would do it together.