Broken

"Why are you doing this?", she said with a broken voice." Because I want to you like you hurt me." The memories were still fresh and no less painfull. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She couldn't believe he said that. But he was right. She was so scared to hurt the people she loves that she pushed them away. Her parents couldn't trust her before she was even born and Henry... Henry couldn't forgive her. And then there was Killian. He finally said the truth about his feelings. She knew he was the dark one now but the things he said were the truth. She was nothing but an orphan. A broken and lost girl. She made Killian into something he tried to kill for 300 years. Only because she couldn't let go of him. But she lost so many people in her life. Killian deserved to live. She was going to save him. Even if that means she has to die.

Killian and Emma stood face to face. Excalibur in her hand. She knew what would happen in a few minutes but he didn't." So, now you want to kill me swan? Wow, think of something better." A tear rolled down her face.
" I'm not going to kill you" at that he looked confused, " I'm going to kill me so you can live."

Killian opened his mouth but before he could speak, Emma crashed Excalibur into her stomach. Killian had wide eyes and was in shock as Emma fell to the ground. Light spread from the both of them and as he blinked again he was again in his leather jacket and Emma was wering her normal clothes and her perfect blonde hair was back. He fell to his knees next to her and took her face in his hands. The wound was bleeding and blood was allover her shirt and on the floor." Why did you do that?", he whispered. Tears were forming in his eyes and hers were rolling down her cheeks." Why did you sacrifice yourself for me?" She blinked slowly and cuooed his cheek." Because you deserve to live. You can have a perfect life.", she whispered." So can you." He was so confused." No. My parents can't trust me. Henry can't forgive me and the town hates me. And you hate me, too."
She thought he hates her because of the things he said. He's such an idiot. "Darling, I don't hate you. I could never. That was just the darkness speaking." She lost more blood by the second. The tears were now rolling down his cheeks. He couldn't let her die. Her eyelids grew heavy and she couldn't let them open. " No! Emma please stay with me." His sobs grew louder and louder. He just wanted to kiss her one last time. He leaned down and as their lips touched, light came from the both of them and everyone in the town could feel the light magic. Emma opened her eyes and smiled weakly. Killian hugged her tightly and wouldn't let her go for a very long time.