Drunk

"Killian!", Emma said and she nearly fell from the chair. Killian caught her just in time before she could fall. She giggled and kissed his cheek. She was do cute when she is drunk.

"Hey there, love.", he helped her back on the chair and kneelt in front of her.
Emma continued to giggle as she looked at him.

"I take it girl's night out was fun?", he asked as she lay her head on his shoulder and yawned.

"It wassss sooo funnnny.", she said sleepily and giggled at the same time.

"Okay, love, bedtime.", he carried her to their bed room and lay her in the bed. He helped her change and listened to what she said. After that he lay behind her and smiled. Finally she can be happy.

The next morning the first thing Emma felt was the pain that shot through her
head. She groaned and hid her face in the pillow. She heard someone chuckle and turned her head to see a very amused Killian standing in the doorway.

"Do you want breakfast, too? I made eggs and bacon.", he walked towards her and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Stop talking about food.", she groaned and hid her face in her hands. Killian chuckled and took her hands.

"I'll bring you a glass of water and some painkillers.", after a few minutes he came back and gave her the water and painkillers.

"So how was the girl's night?", he took her in his arms and she breathed in his scent.

"It was good. But Ruby and Regina had more drinks than I and I had to call Robin and Victor to pock them up because I couldn't drive. I don't remember more."

"Ih, but I remember. Then I had to pick up you because Dave said that Mary Margret left some messages on his phone that were.... interesting. He was worried and the we found you bearly conscious."

"Oh god.", she hid her face in his neck and hid her blush.

Killian chuckled and led Emma down the stair for breakfast.