Danger

Hey guy's,
This plays in episode 2x03. It just popped in my head. I wanted Hook and David there as the oger attacked Emma and Hook is her husband and Emma is pregnant.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Emma ran as fast as she could. The oger was right behind her and chasing her. She was so focused to find a way to escape that she didn't saw the stone on the ground. She fell on the ground and felt pain shot through her leg . The oger 
came in sight and stood right in front of  her. She took the dagger from her boot to protect herself but the oger knocked the dagger away. He came nearer and nearer and she was sure that this was her end. But it couldn'd be like this. And why now. She was happy with Killian and they were expecting a child.
She didn't want her and the child to die like this. And if she would die like this then she would at least want to say goodbye to Killian. She felt tears in her eyes and closed them. If she would be eaten by an oger then she didn't want to watch. Suddenly she heard someone scream her name. And this voice was so familiar.

"EMMA ", the voice screamed.

Killian.It was Killian. But how?
She looked in his direction and saw that he, David and Mary Margret ran towards her. Emma looked back at the oger and saw that he heard the voice too. He backed away from her and walked slowly in their direction. Emma felt suddenly dizzy. This was surely because of the baby. She laid her hand on her little baby bump in a protective manner. Actually she wasn't allowed to run so much. But there is always a crises so that means there is always danger. She heard footsteps and turned her head to see Killian running towards her. He kneeled next to her and took her face in his hands.

"My love, are you okay?Please tell me your okay.", he spoke and kissed her forehead. She laid her other hand on his cheek and said:

"I feel a little dizzy and my leg hurts so much.", she winced a little when she moved her leg accidently.

Killian took a look at her leg and then laid his hand on top of hers that was on her stomach.

"You will be alright, darling. Nothing's gonna happen to you or the baby.", he said and then kissed her.
Emma relaxed and deepened the kiss. As they broke apart, they saw that the oger was on the ground with an arrow in his eye. They ran towards them and Emma was relived that they were okay.

"Mom, Dad.", Emma said with tears in her eyes. Snow took her hand and they both kissed her forehead.

Killian took her in his arms bridal style and they walked back towards the camp. Emma felt sleepy and closed her eyes. But than a question crossed her mind.

"How did you get here?", Emma asked weakly but so that everyone could hear.

"We found a magic bean and landed here. We searched for you but couldn't find you. Then we heard the oger and followed the sound. Snow ran into us and then we searched for you and found you in time.", David said and smiled at me. We reached the camp, got into our tent and planned our ride home.

----------------------------------------------

Any Reviews?
I hope you liked it