Epilogue

Beaus pov

The last five years has been amazing. Jasper and I spent our honeymoon in isle Esme for the first four months and the last eight travelling.Two years after mine and Jaspers wedding,Edward proposed to Bella.

The year after, they were married. On their honeymoon Bella had gotten pregnant, leaving all of us with the only option of changing her.

She named her beautiful daughter Renesmee. She had a mixture of the two of them. She had both Bella and edwards pale skin, edwards green eyes from when he was human, Bella's long curly mahogany hair and Bella's blush too. The night she was born and the very first time Jacob laid eyes on her, he knew he found the one, he knew he had imprinted on their daughter.

Paul and Eliana were married last year and they adopted a child, his name is lucas. He strangely resembled both of them with their tanned skin, dark hair and good looks.

We ran into the volturi again -AKA my other family- because Irina from the Denali coven jumped to conclusions, accusing Bella and Edward of making an immortal child. Which didnt end well for her, fortunately, I never really liked her.
:
:
:
:
:
:
"Good morning, my dear!" Aro exclaimed, as I walked out into the garden. Me and my family decided to have a holiday in volterra. Aro insisted that we stayed at the castle instead of some hotel room.

Everyone was outside. Renesmee, lucas, Bree and catheline were playing with each other. Lucas was four now, Elle and Paul adopted him when he was three. Renesmee is now 2 but looks, acts and sounds like a six year old. She ages quickly because she is a hybrid. Renesmee has the gift to show you her thoughts. I guess it kinda comes from her father, instead of reading them she can produce them.

Half of her is human and the rest is vampire. Seven years after her birth is when she will be fully grown.

"Hey, Darlin'." Jasper says, embracing me in his strong arms.

"Hey" I murmur as I bury my face in his chest, breathing in his intoxicating scent."mmmmm" I hum out, completely relaxed in his arms.

The sound of broken glass snaps me out of my 'world' of jasper.

I look up to see a broken vase on the ground with a guilty looking emmett walking away with his hands clasped behind his back as he whistles, looking around innocently. I use my gift of telekinesis and throw a vase at the back of his head. He whips around, looking confused before his eyes land on me, a playful scowl forming on his face.

"Beau, was that you?!" He says stomping towards me. I giggle.

"Nope" I say popping the 'p'.

"Liar" he accuses as he picks up a vase to throw it at me. Before he can do anything Jasper growls at him.

"Awww come on jazzman" emmett whines.

Jasper just shakes his head. Emmett puts the vase down and walks away with a small childish pout on his face.

Jasper chuckles as he buries his head in my hair.

We pull back to go sit down at the bench, off to the side of the commotion that is sure to happen with emmett around.

On the opposite side of us is Edward and Jacob, both of them are watching their other half while they speak.

"Shes gonna be around for a long time, isn't she?" I hear Jacob ask Edward.

Edward glances at Jacob, a small smile making its way on his face as he replies. "Yes"

"So.....should I start calling you dad?" Jacob asks with a grin.

"No" Edward chuckles as Bella and Renesmee make their way over to the two of them.

Jasper and I smile as we look over at everyone. We both take in the happiness thats floating around, even the kings are happy and everyone is getting along great. The Volturi no longer have a problem with the wolves and charlie found out about us and pleaded kristy and I to change him.

"We're all going to be together for a very long time" jasper says.

I look at him with love and happiness in my eyes and nod.

"Forever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3:47pm 3rd December 2015;

Yay so thats the end of 'my twilight' I am currently in the process of writing Two jasper and Bella fanfics so please go check them out. If you have any books you would like me to read just comment the names/writer name or PM me.

I had a lot of fun writing this book. Thank you to everyone that voted, commented and followed me, I really appreciate it. Writing this book was such a great experience, and this app just gave me a whole new look over everything. It made me realise that..... I love jasper! Not Edward. Lol.

Bye bye!!

-Beau