I love you so much

Beaus pov

As jasper and i ran through the woods, i couldn't help but to wonder where we were actually going.

After about ten more minuets of running we stopped.

I gasped at the sight i saw. We were in a clearing with a blanket in the middle. There were candles and rose petals scattered every where. The were even petals in the river that was not to far away. The clearing was secluded so no one was find us. "Its so beautiful" i choked out on the bridge of tears, even though they would never fall.

Jasper grabbed my hand and lead me over to the blanket, where we sat down. As i looked around the clearing a little more i noticed there were lights hanging everywhere.

"You, did this?" I asked him.

"Yes. For you, do you like it?" He asked me.

"No" i said seriously. Hurt flashed before his eyes and i quickly added what i was gonna say after. I hated seeing him hurt. I was only joking.

"No, i dont like. I love it!" I squealed. Relief flashed in his eyes.

"Here" he said handing me a glass of blood.

"Thanks, baby" i said.

"What do you love about me? Seriously i wanna know" he asked me seriously yet he still chuckled a bit.

"Well, i love it when you're protective of me. I love when you kiss me and hug me. I love it when you say you love me. I love the way you smile when i say i love you to you. I love your laugh. I love when you make me laugh. I love your southern accent. I love you possessive side and most of all i love you" i finished, giving him a passionate kiss on the lips.

His eyes were filled with venom.

"You really feel that way about me?" He asked.

I pushed all of my love towards him. "Yes, and much more" i said whilst nodding my head.

He grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a passionate and heated kiss. After a few minuets of us making out he stood up pulling me with him. He then bent down on one knee and pulled out a small box.

Omg........

"Beau, ever since i first laid my eyes on you i instantly knew you were the one for me as i, you. I promise that i will spend the rest of eternity protecting you with all i have. Cracking my best jokes to make you smile and loving you with all my heart.i want to be able love you unconditionally without worrying about other men. I want to spend the rest of forever with you every second of everyday with you being my wife. Beau Mathews, will you marry me?" He said so wholeheartedly.

My eyes glazed with venom.
"Yes! I will marry you jasper" i all but screamed.

I jumped into his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. I kissed him with so much passion. After a few minuets i Reluctantly pulled away, resting our foreheads against one another.

"I love you, so much" he breathed out.

"I love you too, always and forever" i said looking deeply into his eyes. I saw they were black with lust and i knew mine mirrored his.

Lemon ahead.

He laid us down in one swift movement. He was grinding his hardened member into my core which cause me moan out in pleasure. His hands were moving up and down from my breasts to my hips.

He started kissing my collarbone. I tried to stifle a moan into his shoulder as he found my soft spot, no doubt he heard me.

As his hands went up and down my sides, my hands were clawing his back. When his hands got to my hips he lifted my shirt over my head revealing my forest green lacy bra. His favourite colour. He quickly un clipped the back of my bra revealing B1 and B2. He growled out lustily at seeing my bare chest. I bit my lip when he growled and felt my un-needed breathing get deeper and faster.

"You like it when i growl dont ya darlin'?" He growled again. I felt myself get wetter.

"Are ya' wet for me?" He growled out while sniffing the air. I moaned out and closed my eyes. He quickly undid my jeans and pulled them down my legs and threw them to the side. He placed open mouth kisses down to my waist line before he gripped my panties with his teeth. He let out a loud growl and ripped them off. Letting my arousal hit him full force. He groaned in pleasure as he smelt it.

"What do ya want Darlin'?" He growled which made his voice vibrate to my clit. I moaned again. "Huh?" He asked again as he plunged two fingers inside of me. I bit my lip.

"You, i want you major!" I moaned out loudly.

He took out his fingers and licked them while looking intently into my eyes. God he is so sexy when he does that.

He then plunged his tongue inside of me swirling it around. He moaned when he tasted my juices.

He then pulled out and came back up to my lips. I could still taste myself on his tongue. I gripped the hem of his shirt and pulled in over his head and threw it to the side next to the rest of my clothes. I flipped us over so i was straddling him. I kissed up and down his bare chest. I would lick and suck on each and every one of his scars causing his to groan in pleasure. I made my way down to where the start of his jeans were. I undid them and slid them down his legs along with his boxers.

I kissed my ways back up his legs and came face to face with his hard, throbbing member. I bit my lip trying to hold down the moan that was coming up just at the sight.

I stroked his friend softly before i brought him to my mouth where i engulfed all of him. I ran my teeth up and down his length. He groaned in pleasure as i started to bob my head. He grabbed the back of my head and guided me, making me go faster. I deep throated him.

"Ugh im gonna come" he moaned out.

I started going even faster and when he came i drank every last bit.

I pulled off of him and i straddled him. He grabbed my waist and positioned himself at my entrance. When he was right where he wanted to be he let go of my waist and i slid down, causing us both to moan.

I started riding him. "Ugh faster" he said. I did as i was told.

"Ugh baby I'm about to cum" i moaned out.

"Then cum with me" he groaned.

His hands started rubbing up and down my thighs as our bodies became one.

We both collapsed down next to each other, panting for our un needed breath.

"I love you" i said smiling as i looked into his eyes.

"As i love you" he smiled back at me.

We quickly got changed then raced back home to announce the news to our family.