An announcement

Jaspers pov

As my mate and i walked in ta the house, hand in hand i looked to peter. He -as usual- had his shit eatin grin on. I sent him a look that said 'if ya said anythin ya dead' he got the message and he put his hands up in surrender. The fucker knows whats good for him.

Alice of course was jumping in her seat, squealing in excitement. Rose was first ta notice the ring on beaus finger and she squealed.

"Ummm, beau and I have an annoucement" i said to the family.

"We're getting married!" We both spoke at the same time.

Alice squealed and engulfed beau then I in a hug. "Im so happy for you two!" She cheered.

Rose was next. "I cant believe my new sister is getting married to my brother!" she said hugging both, beau and I.

Esme came up and said. "Congratulations you two, i hope you guys make each other very happy".

Then it was chars turn. "Its about time you grew some balls and asked her" she said jokingly. Which I chuckled and Beau giggled at.

Carlisle came up and pulled me into a hug. "Congratulations, son." He said ta me then he turned ta beau. "I hope you two will be happy together"

"Congratulations jasper, beau. Im really happy for you brother". Edward said. Then went back to his spot.

"Nice one bro!" Emmett said pulling me into a one armed shoulder hug.
"Beau beau! Now you're stuck with me for forever!" He yelled out happily, picking her up in a bear hug. He was really happy for his new sister.

"Emmy bear! Maybe not forever forever just forever, until jazz and i get kicked out for being too loud or destroying the house. Which ever comes first" my mate winked and joked ta Emmett.

Next was the fucker himself, still with his shit eatin grin plastered on his face. "Major, I'm glad you finally manned up. I was getting sick of you worrying sayin' stuff like. 'What if she says no' or 'maybe its too early'But in the she said yes and i 'know' you two will make each other very happy." peter said with a genuine smile on his face.

He turned ta beau. "Well, lil bit".

"Well peter" she replied.

"You know what? You should have a nick name for me too" he suggested. "Since we are stuck with each other forever, we may as well make up names for each other" he added, smiling.

"Ok, like what?" Beau asked.

"Well it should be something that suits me. Something strong and manly. Something brave and fearless." He stated.

"What about....... Peter pan!" She said.

"In what way is 'peter pan' like me?" He said.

"Well..... He's a boy that never grew up. Just like you!" Beau stated. Which caused us all ta burst out laughing.

"Haha very funny" peter cheered sarcastically, tryin ta hide the smile that played at his lips.

After everyone was finished congratulating us beau and i went ta our bedroom ta have some alone time.

"So, darlin?" I started.

"Yes, baby?" She said.

"When would ya like ta get married?" I asked her, smiling. I was ecstatic. I couldnt wait to see her walking down the aisle in her beautiful white dress. Beau Whitlock. Yeah, that sounds about right.

"I was thinking, maybe after maria has been takin' care of. I don't want her ruining anything" she answered.

"Thats a great idea, Darlin'." I told her.

I know its short but i just wanted to put something up. I suggest u read the last chapter i did and the last few paras of the chap before. Because i changed them.... A lot. So yeah bye.